Outdoor Weddings
Options

battery powered twinkle lights

I'm having my wedding reception in a small tiki hut on the beach.  I was wondering if anyone has seen or knows of any good options for some sort of battery powered, cute lighting, twinkle lights to string, or something comparable.
I've looked online, and mostly what I see are only very small strings; for wreaths and such.
Any help would be awesome!!

actually any ideas for cute, affordable decorations woudl be great!!

Re: battery powered twinkle lights

• Options
    RoostersGalRoostersGal member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Craigslist, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, amazon, etc. Online search for LED, they are much brighter!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_battery-powered-twinkle-lights?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:61c885b6-154b-4be4-b5da-b88b90f0c652Post:c6834706-50db-4e2f-b87c-163206bd1fab">battery powered twinkle lights</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having my wedding reception in a small tiki hut on the beach.  I was wondering if anyone has seen or knows of any good options for some sort of battery powered, cute lighting, twinkle lights to string, or something comparable. I've looked online, and mostly what I see are only very small strings; for wreaths and such. Any help would be awesome!! actually any ideas for cute, affordable decorations woudl be great!!
    Posted by MrsReitz2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I USE BATTERY OPERATED LIGHTS ALL OVER MY HOME.</div><div>CHECK OUT BETHLEHEM LIGHTS!!!!! I FOUND THEM ON QVC FIRST. THEN CHECK QVC'S WEBSITE AND THEN THE BETHLEHEM LIGHTS WEBSITE.</div><div>I WAS EVEN ABLE TO FIND INVISIBLE WIRE STRANDS</div><div>YOU WILL LOVE THEM!</div><div>I </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards