Outdoor Weddings

PICNIC BENCHES

Any helpful advive on how to cover the benches and make them look nice?Thank you in advance.

Re: PICNIC BENCHES

• Can you try writing your questions in sentences.  I honestly have no idea what you're asking.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Let me see if I can attempt to translate this...

Ok found a spot= You found a place to have the wedding. 
    park will not let me move benches (metal) black ones....= There are black metal benches that the park will not allow you to move.
    have a spot for bridal table we can set up ........= There is a place to set up a bridal table. (What is a bridal table?)
    thinking of older guest climbing = You are thinking of older people who may have problems getting in and out of picnic tables
    ....any ideas ?= Can you just add some tables and chairs to the already existing picnic tables?
     I really ,really want to have it in this shelter it is beautiful just built liooks like a log cabin ...i can see it in evening with candles and such ......so the floor is open let me know what you think = You really want to have the wedding at the park shelter because it looks like a log cabin and will be beautiful at night with candles lit. There is also plenty of room.

I think that is what you meant. It sounds like you should be able to make it work.. But I really have no idea considering I haven't seen the set up.
    Good luck. And I agree with PP. Please try to post coherent thoughts. :)

• Sorry to have bothered you two. Thank you for your help :( I m not much of a typer I thought I could be understood.Question if you could not understand trix why respond it is not the help I  needed. And thank you stacy for the breakdown , good luck to you also, such a friendly crowd.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_picnic-benches-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:6f90a79a-3022-4206-9434-ee95737615d2Post:0be14df9-6a78-4aa2-9523-82da26192bc1">Re: PICNIC BENCHES (REALLY)????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry to have bothered you two. Thank you for your help :( I m not much of a typer I thought I could be understood.Question if you could not understand trix why respond it is not the help I  needed. And thank you stacy for the breakdown , good luck to you also, such a friendly crowd.
    Posted by MOJOLUVKYM[/QUOTE]

The reason I asked you to use real sentences was so that I could possibly give advice.  I can't help if I can't figure out what your question is.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards