Outdoor Weddings

Wedding colors....

Ok early on I fell in love with these centerpiece candelabras that are gold and crystal. Not really typical gold color but semi antique looking. Anyway, I was going to use these to save money on centerpieces. Half the talbes are going to be these, half flowers. Anyway....I have had so much trouble figuring out wedding colors. I really want to incorporate navy/dark blue because it is my favorite color. I was going to use this for linens and not for flowers because blue flowers are limited.

My fiance likes the navy/lime combo....but gold worries me with this. Also, it limits the flowers I can use as well. So I was going to incorporate dark fushia/purples for flower centerpieces with this combo.....The problem is still the centerpieces. I have considered covering the crystals and spray painting the candlabras either one of the wedding colors, white, or black as well. Anyway....What do you guys think....spray paint....eliminate/add different colors, etc...? Again.....I really like navy so I want to keep that color at the vary least.

If it helps....my wedding will be outside in a garden like setting. The reception is in an enclosed glass building with palm trees/ferns all over. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks....oh and here are some pictures of things I like/colors that are what I am thinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards