Outdoor Weddings
Options

Coordinator Needed For Outdoor Reception?

Hey ladies!

I am planning a July 2012 wedding and we are holding the reception in a field under a large tent. I have all the vendors taken care of- tent, tables, chairs, dance floor, DJ, caterer... We are doing low-key decorations....

But, I am trying to plan the day's schedule- and since I will be busy at the church, um- getting married! And all our families will be there as well- who will be at the tent site making sure the DJ is on time, caterer is set up, candles are lit, linens aren't blowing off the tables, etc.. Who will coordinate our arrival...???

My only solitution seems to be to hire a professional day-of coordinator to do all this. I dont want to put a family member or friend to work that day- and even if I did, would they even do a good job?

So- are any of you lovely ladies hiring a day of coordinator for your outdoor reception? If so, would you mind sharing the price? I have already contacted a few and most are flakes who dont call me back (we live in a very small town) the two I have gotten in touch with are around $700 for the day.

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards