Outdoor Weddings

more photos from our outdoor/diy/rustic wedding

home-made boutenneire (burlap pinned to the bottom)

Overall photo of our backyard

my bouquet on our home-made swing hung from one of our trees (made of re-purposed wood from the fallen tree from weeks before)

ceremony site with burlap tree swags and tulle, also the tree stumps used for seating--tree stumps from fallen tree)

Hubby carved our initials in one of our trees in our yard

Our rings on the tree stump (photo taken from above with a 1972 cannon)

Mason jars with flowers from our local flower market. Used on our tablescapes

He and I getting our drink on

Us (me, him and our daughter who is 3, walking down the wooded isle)

ceremony shot taken from one of our guests

My bouquet with burlap pinned to bottom. Photo is taken against a mirror of ours that we hung from one of our trees

Us

Re: more photos from our outdoor/diy/rustic wedding

• Where did you get your HUSBAND's suit from?

It all looks so magical.  When I read Burlap tree swag...I would never imagine how amazing it would look. 

The lights outside the tent look amazing.  Come to Florida to decorate for me!  but of course wouldn't that take away from the DIY?!  :)
  • I love the lighting of the whole area. You guys did a great job. And I have to agree with ChrislovesBarry, I never would have thought anything with burlap could look so nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love it all! Absolutely magical! Love the idea of mirrors outdoors too, gonna steal that idea, super cool!
    Great job, now it's time to relax and enjoy each other!
  • Wow!  The lights are gorgeous!  Your wedding looks like it was fabulous.  Congrats!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards