Outdoor Weddings
Options

outside hanging mason jars..our inspiration photo.. Thoughts?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/torylarsondesignstudio/4050884154/

The task will begin this weekend. All mason jars are in and our LED tealights too!
Let the crafting begin

Re: outside hanging mason jars..our inspiration photo.. Thoughts?

• Options
    What a great idea! Very pretty! Make sure to post pictures of your progress. I would love to feature it on my blog.
  • Options
    i will do that. I so hope it doesn't all turn out too :kitschy:...know what I mean? I am tackling the mason jars now...
  • Options
    we did this :)  our wedding is on saturday and we have over 300 mason jars.  half for lanterns and half for people to drink their signature cocktails out of!
  • Options
    we are doing this too. we got the flickering LED lights for the jars. also put colored sand in the bottoms to cover the plastic piece.
    imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing mason jars as well.  We have 3 different sizes on the receptions tables w/ different sized candles.  We put in sand in the big one and the clear gel in the smaller ones w/ red stones mixed in w/ the clear gel.  we are also using the mason jars to help line the aisle of our outside wedding...hanging them on shepard's hooks.
  • Options
    glad to hear we all love mason jars...Goodness, i hope i can sell them on craigslist after this is said and done. it would be awesome to be able to pay off the credit card with my sellables afterward..lol
  • Options
    I love the idea and am planning on using mason jars for flower in the ceremony and/or lights for the reception

And to those who were looking to sell them, I know I was planning on asking around for some in time to prep for October 2011 so I'm sure you won't have trouble! Seems a popular idea lately
  • Options
    That would look so pretty :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards