Outdoor Weddings

Orange and Coral Parasols for Sale

For sale are 66 orange colored parasols and 60 coral colored parasols.  Feel free to mix and match them however you choose.  Will ship just 1 or any number that you need.  They are a must for outdoor weddings and the photographs come out great when the guests have them up! These parasols are only 2 weeks old and have been used only once and are in excellent condition.  

Parasols are 20" in diameter & $3.00 each.  Get them while they last!  
Items will be shipped via Priority Mail or via Overnight Express Mail and shipping will be determined based on the zip code within the United States.  A surcharge will be placed for overnight items as well. 

Items can be picked up from the Upper West Side in Manhattan if you are in the area.  If you are interested, please respond to this post with your email or send me a private message.
 Happy Planning! 

Re: Orange and Coral Parasols for Sale

• i would also put this on wedding classified
  • I am interested in ordering one coral parasol to see if it will go well with my tables. If you could let me know what I need to do to obtain one I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Cassandra Moore
  • Hi...do you still have coral parasols for sale?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_orange-and-coral-parasols-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:baa869b2-424a-4367-b159-a041a0ad02abPost:f42ff20f-05d7-4e98-965e-dcc935a08dd7">Orange and Coral Parasols for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]For sale are 66 orange colored parasols and 60 coral colored parasols.  Feel free to mix and match them however you choose.  Will ship just 1 or any number that you need.   They are a  must  for outdoor weddings and the photographs come out great when the guests have them up! These parasols are only 2 weeks old and have been used only once and are in excellent condition.   Parasols are 20" in diameter & $3.00 each.  Get them while they last!   Items will be shipped via Priority Mail or via Overnight Express Mail and shipping will be determined based on the zip code within the United States.  A surcharge will be placed for overnight items as well.  Items can be picked up from the Upper West Side in Manhattan if you are in the area.  If you are interested, please respond to this post with your email or send me a private message.   Happy Planning!            
    Posted by Avnig228[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Do you still have any of this?????!!?!?!?!?!?!?

</div>
  • <div>Hi, I am looking to buy some of the coral parasols if you still have them.  IF you do please let me know.  I am looking for maybe 20-30 parasols.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks.</div><div>
    </div><div>Kavita</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_orange-and-coral-parasols-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:baa869b2-424a-4367-b159-a041a0ad02abPost:f42ff20f-05d7-4e98-965e-dcc935a08dd7">Orange and Coral Parasols for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]For sale are 66 orange colored parasols and 60 coral colored parasols.  Feel free to mix and match them however you choose.  Will ship just 1 or any number that you need.   They are a  must  for outdoor weddings and the photographs come out great when the guests have them up! These parasols are only 2 weeks old and have been used only once and are in excellent condition.   Parasols are 20" in diameter & $3.00 each.  Get them while they last!   Items will be shipped via Priority Mail or via Overnight Express Mail and shipping will be determined based on the zip code within the United States.  A surcharge will be placed for overnight items as well.  Items can be picked up from the Upper West Side in Manhattan if you are in the area.  If you are interested, please respond to this post with your email or send me a private message.   Happy Planning!            
    Posted by Avnig228[/QUOTE]
  • I'd love in on these parasols if still available :
  • Hi! Parasols still available? I need 3-6 coral, please!
  • Hello, Do you still have Coral parasols available?  I am looking for 7.
    Thank you,
    Erica
  • I know thus is a year later since you post this but do u have 3 coral umbrellas? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards