Honeymoon Discussions

where to go..

I am trying to look for places for our honeymoon.  We want to stay in the u.s. and some place that isn't going to be too warm in May. We are from Michigan and neither of us have really traveled any place. We are just looking for something that relaxing and scenic, maybe something out west. We are also on a pretty strict budget too. Any sugguestions would be great!

Re: where to go..

• I'm not sure how the weather is in May, but maybe you could try Florida.  There are plenty of beaches, and if you go to Miami there's lots to do.  There's also Hawaii of course-which is a very popular Honeymoon spot. Good luck.
  • Northern California or the Pacific Northwest!  You could do a mini road trip along Route 1 in California, and visit Napa, San Francisco, Carmel/Monteray, and Big Sur. 

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • You could also check out the post a few spots down about a New England honeymoon- there are many scenic suggestions in there.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_where-to-go-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:e3040467-6118-4e27-842a-44676a88eb3dPost:66f475b4-1c81-4239-8a3c-467c8fecd998">Re: where to go..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Northern California or the Pacific Northwest!  You could do a mini road trip along Route 1 in California, and visit Napa, San Francisco, Carmel/Monteray, and Big Sur. 
    Posted by LaFemmeRousse[/QUOTE]

This! 
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
  • BIG DITTO on the California trip idea!!!  Weather is always agreeable.  My fiance and I did a 10 day trip all over the state in March and we had the absolute best time; I would do it again in a heartbeat.  We drove from San Diego up to San Francsisco on Highway 1 and I've never seen anything more beautiful and romantic in the U.S., I'm serious!!!   Email me if you want more info on what exactly we did!  beccastuart@gmail.com 
  • Glacier Park in Montana, or Yellowstone, if you want rustic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards