Outdoor Weddings

Wedding officiant recos?

Hi- we are getting married outside in Canandaigua (outside of Rochester), NY.  Since the wedding is outside a priest cannot marry us. Any recommendations for a wedding officiant?

Thank you!
Kristen

Re: Wedding officiant recos?

• This is an international board. You'd have better luck checking the local board.  In the menu on the left, choose 'Local Wedding Boards', and you'll get a dropdown list.  Just choose the appropriate New York board.  The girls on that board are in the area and can give you recommendations that most of us here can't give you.

GL!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • I am with Alehays - check a local message board and you should be able to get more help there.  Also looking on The Knots sister site Wedding channel to get reviews.  We are doing a destination wedding and I found our officiant on WEdding Channel because of their great reviews.
  • We personally have the grooms brother marrying us. We are a laid back type couple so we thought it best fit us to have someone marry us that knew us personally.
    The future Sarah Flores
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards