Outdoor Weddings

Pavillion Wedding - pictures - any ideas on how to make this a shabby chic/vintage/rustic style?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777996036&ref=profile#!/media/set/?set=a.267398779952092.70061.211017015590269&type=3

This is such a casual setting & I really want to make it as classy as possible :)
I love the whole vintage/shabby chic/rustic style (i think they all tie in together in ways)

Looking for ideas to help achieve this!

Deffinatly into DIY stuff, will be using drapery, stringing lights, mason jars & a few other things i have in mind..
What can i use as far as tables & chairs, i didnt really want the usual white but want to keep it cheap also.

appreciate any ideas!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pavillion Wedding - pictures - any ideas on how to make this a shabby chic/vintage/rustic style?

• One easy way to class it up would be twinkle lights around the top edge and polls.  I'd go with light colored table cloths (white or silver). Slip covers for the chairs if they aren't white would help a lot, so would tall slender centerpieces.  Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with ccarrion77!! and would like to add:
    -placing a small mirror on the table, under your (tall & slender) centerpieces could jazz it up. Also, what do you think of submerged flowers for centerpieces?
    -tulle/chiffon/organza wrapped or draped delicately can have a great affect! -I'd dress up that beautiful bare wood sturcture here and there with some.
    -I'd consider using lots of floating candles to give the lighting a romantic feel
    -I don't know your colors, but you could add a classy feel by accenting with silver and/or gold
    good luck & congrats!
  • thanks for the suggestions!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards