Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

1960s hairstyle

I thought some of you ladies might love this hairstyle I just found online.  I thought it was so chic, but it's not for me.  But I snagged it cause I'm sure someone here would love it!  If not for the wedding, maybe for the rehearsal dinner.

Here's the pic!

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: 1960s hairstyle

• Options
    yikes! when I first saw this I thought it was the next vintage hairstyle challenge!  there's no way I'd be able to do that :)

cute style though!  but I'd leave that one up to the professionals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hahaha, I wouldnt try that on my own in a million years!  However, I think it might look more complicated than it really is.  Shes just got a high ponytail, but how about that bow???  Is that her hair or a fake hair bow?  If it's her real hair, how the heck did they do that?  :D
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    maybe its hair from underneath clipped over top of the ponytail to make a bow?
    wow that is cool, i wouldnt be able to do that lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That whole ponytail on top is probably a clip in hairpiece of some sort. The color is slightly lighter, and the length at the bottom falls perfectly together. Plus, if it were all her real hair it would be very long and completely one length. It's adorable though!
  • Options
    I love that!!  its adorable but i agree, i could never do that on my own. haha i have a hard enough time getting my hair to look good day to day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL, I didn't post this for you guys to try on a day to day basis!  I thought if someone loved it enough, they'd show it to their hairdresser for their wedding and get a professional to do it.  :P  You know... add it to your collection of "favourite vintage hairstyles" or something.  Just an idea, that's why I posted it.
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    it kinda just looks like 2 ponytails or maybe 1 & a bun...& then like they just 'folded' and crossed the hair from the low one to make the bow. the top looks teased over the 1st part, & the bow looks darker 'cause it's from underneath. it's not really that even it just looks how freshly cut hair looks.. i don't think it would be super hard to do?i think i'm going to try it on someone..lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards