Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

YAY!!!

YAY! A vintage board! Vintage can mean so many things, but that is what I am calling the style of wedding I want.... I love champagne colored BM dresses...and the idea of pale ivory and green flowers...everything kind of subdued... My dress is all lace and I love it.....It is oleg cassini style CRL277.....I'm wearing my moms lace veil and am looking for one of those hair combs with a flower and feathers on it.....a soon as I figure out this whole bio thing i'll post pics and better descriptions...my wedding is july 2 2010......July 2 is also my grandparents, parents, and aunts anniversary!...also I am obsessed with etsy.com they have a vintage section and a wedding section

Re: YAY!!!

• Options
    Oh yes!! I too am a etsy.com addict!!!
  • Options
    Jennyandjarrod,I'm so excited for a vintage board! I'm also totally Addicted to Etsy and my BMs are wearng champange colored dresses! I almost bought that Oleg Cassini dress before I decided on mine, it was between the two! I'm currently planning to wear my mother's veil although it has a weird thing on the top of it that is giving me pause! I love that you will have the same anniversary as everyone in your family! I tried to do that but the closest I could come was December 31 to my parents December 17!
  • Options
    Hello my name is Eeva and I'm also an etsy addict.  It's been five minutes and thirty-three seconds since my last etsy visit. 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Nukke, I don't think I've even made it that far! They should make a patch!
  • Options
    Scarlet--we need a 12 step program.  :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards