Retro and Vintage Weddings

POLL:Where Did You Get Your Dresses?

hey just wondering where everyone went to get their dresses- and what they did for their bridesmaids (if they're having them). I haven't gone dress shopping yet but found some great stuff online.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL:Where Did You Get Your Dresses?

• my dress is paloma blanca 3958 and as far as BM i'm loving melissa sweet in cobalt
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Dress is a Casablanca 1936 and my BMs are wearing Bill Lekoff. Pics in bio!
  • My dress is Pronovias Natalia in ivory and the girls are wearing Belsoie L1069 in navy.
  • Trying on my dream dress Saturday. Mori lee. Picture is in my siggy link labeled "inspiration palette". If any of you are looking for something a little different: check out the website Unique Vintage. Or if you live in socal they are in Burbank. They have an AMAZING selection! So cute. I got my engagement pic dress there. (adding pic to bio soon) and we found the perfect dress for MOH there. They have accessories, undergarments and even bathings suits!
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my dress is Carmela Sutera Couture style # 389 with a pink satin sash and antique brooch. [img]http://www.carmelasutera.com/images/Collections/fullsize/375f.jpg[/img] However the bolero shrug on mine is currently being altered to be short sleeve with little pleated cap sleeves.
  • oh yeah and the bridesmaids have all picked out their own dresses to suit their own taste and personalities in 4 different shades of pink from baby pink to fuchsia from whichever stores they wanted.
  • Augusta Jones. Cognac is the style name.For bridesmaids, I picked Alfred Angelo, Blue Jay, and full length. I let them go from there.
  • I'm wearing my mother's dress; I'm having it altered to fit and to get rid of the very itchy lace sleeves and collar, but I'm keeping the rest of the dress exactly the same.  As for my bridesmaids, I found this little number in blue.  The lace sleeves and chest mimic the style of Mom's dress, and it's such a timeless cut.

http://www.clothingtalks.com/short-sleeve-lace-and-organza-knee-length-dress-style-wg3132.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards