Retro and Vintage Weddings

Vintage Brides Roll Call

Hi there ladies. So I thought that we might all get to know each other by identifying ourselves to our fellow vintage brides! What is the theme of your wedding? When are you getting married, or, when did you get married?What vintage inspired projects are you planning, or did  you have at your wedding?

Re: Vintage Brides Roll Call

• What is the theme of your wedding? Vintage postcards. When are you getting married, or, when did you get married? On New Years Eve 2009What vintage inspired projects are you planning, or did  you have at your wedding? I'm planning to use vintage postcards for my table numbers; vintage suitcases for the cardbox; vintage cameos on the bouquets, vintage cake stands for our cake table; noy really a project but we're having a silhouette artist cut silhouettes of our guests; ...
  • My theme is simplistic vintage with hydrangea flowers as the main accent. Getting married May 2011. We are planning for our e-pics right now with my FI's 1938 ford pickup truck. (See siggy link for pictures.) and our getaway car is his 1941 dodge car. More details are still being planned. I look forward to chatting wih you all. :)
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My wedding is kind of classic vintage....I'm thinking champagne colored dresses....my dress is lace....pale ivory flowers....I like damasck (spelling) prints........I'm not set on anything yet though....I'm getting married July 2, 2010 which is also my grandparents, parents, and aunts anniversary!
  • What is the theme of your wedding?  Classy, sophisticated vintageWhen are you getting married: at a reception hall that is from the 1920's and has been restoredWhat vintage inspired projects are you planning: so far I have made vintage inspired centerpieces that are Ravenscroft Champage Flute filled with water and shiny beads.
  • What is the theme of your wedding? 1940's/50's screen and glam-ness. :) FI is in the military, so him in uniform.When are you getting married, or, when did you get married? New Year's Eve, 2009What vintage inspired projects are you planning, or did you have at your wedding? DIY'd table cards, menus, and place cards. My dress has a vintage feel, among other things that i'm probably forgetting right now!I'm going for an overall classy, elegant, vintage feel. :)
  • Delovey, I'm getting married New Years Eve too. We're date twins! ;) We should compare notes. Did your vendors charge more b/c its NYE? For the most part, mine didn't with a few minor surchages of $50 here and there.
  • Nope! The only people who are are the Lighting Company. Everyone else has given me normal rates. :) SO grateful for that!
  • What is the theme of your wedding? Its very much an old Hollywood/Theatre vibe. When are you getting married, or, when did you get married?I'm getting married on 9-9-09. What vintage inspired projects are you planning, or did you have at your wedding?The hair, the invitations, and the location are all pretty vintage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards