Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

So Happy for this Board!!!

Hello all, I just found this board and I'm so happy it's here. It's so hard to find people on other boards that have the same taste!! My wedding is June 26th, 2010 and I'm planning a southern vintage wedding with hints of Michigan and North Carolina, (I'm from MI, FI from NC)

Re: So Happy for this Board!!!

• Options
    I had the same problem on other boards! Welcome!
  • Options
    Whereabouts in MI are you from?  (I'm from across the border, just north of Windsor, ON).I agree with you and pp about the clashing tastes on other boards.  What an oasis this one is!  Also, your weird cake is hilarious and even a little creepy. 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Nuuke, I'm from the Lansing area so about 2 1/2 hours from Detroit. I have however been to Windsor countless times! Good times... sigh. Thanks, my cake is quite normal compared to the other crazy cakes some other June '10 knotties found!! It is weird to think who the heck ordered that? To each is own I suppose! lol. P.S. I LOVE your ring, it's very unique.
  • Options
    I am from Michigan as well!  I just looked at your bio so much cute stuff.  I love your dress!
  • Options
    spano, where are you at in Michigan? Thanks, it's Maggie Sottero "gatsby". Her dresses are all beautiful if you haven't started your dress hunt yet!
  • Options
    Lake Orion.  I love maggie dresses the dress I ended up picking is very similar to some I saw by Maggie.
  • Options
    Hmmm Never heard of Lake Orion. I was from the Lansing area, went to WMU.
  • Options
    HOLA and Welcome!!
  • Options
      I went to WMU too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards