Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

PROBLEM. Where do I put him??

Okay I have a best friend who is of course a guy. I really really want him in the wedding but idk where to put him. I was goin to put him at my side instead of a MOH but i found a MOH and my fiance doesn't really know him all that well sooooo what do I do with him??

Re: PROBLEM. Where do I put him??

• Options
    You could have him as your I don't know...knight of honor.  LOL Basically he could be a male version of your maid of honor.  I think your FI will respect your friendship enough with your best friend even though he's  a male.  And besides, you pick who goes in your wedding party, not him.
  • Options
    Have him stand on your side.  It does not matter if you already have a MOH.  He could be your Man of Honor or Bridesman.  If you want him, he stands up with, don't make your FI have an attendant he doesn't know.
  • Options
    What about asking him to do a reading? I have a wonderful friend from college but didn't ask her to be a bridesmaid because we're doing siblings only. I still wanted her to be a part of everything so I asked her to do a reading and she was thrilled to be included in that way! Could you honor your friendship that way instead of trying to find a place for him to be in the wedding party itself?
  • Options
    My best friend in the whole wide world is a man and my cousin, so he's my maid of honor....haha he hates being called that but that's what he is! Not tacky or anything. I like it really :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards