Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Let's get to know each other

I'm starting to feel a lot of love on this board, and I thought we could fill out a little "get to know you" survey to learn more about each other.

Where are you from?

Where do you live now?

How did you meet your FI?

How long have you been with FI?

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot?

Age of you two? (if you're comfortable answering, that is)

Did you attend college?--what did you study?

Current job (if any?)?

Dream job?

Present/future kids or no?

Can you speak any other languages?

Favourite food?

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration?
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Let's get to know each other

• Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2010

Where are you from?
    Born in south-western Ontario, Canada

Where do you live now?
    northern Japan

I was living in Helsinki, Finland.  He was living in Pennsylvania, USA.  We met over a random VOIP call over Skype.

We met over skype on September 25th, 2005.  We started dating (after we met in person) on May 15th, 2006.  So just over 4 years!

We were engaged on July 30th, 2008.  We'll be married October 30th so... two years and three months.

I'm 27 and he's 26.

Yes, and I graduated with a BA in Art History and Finnish Studies.

Current job (if any?)?
    I'm an English teacher.  I teach to kids aged 5 to 15 at five different schools.

Dream job? Present/future kids or no?

Museum/Art Conservationist.  I'll be going back to school to study this in just 4 months!

no kids now, but we'd like some someday.  More than one, but no more than three.

A bit of French, a bit of Finnish, and a bit of Japanese.

Favourite food?
    I love Thai food.  I'm also a huge cheese fanatic.

I have many, but probably oncewed is my favourite.
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    We are both from the Akron Ohio area, and I never want to move, even with the cold winters :)

Where do you live now?
    Still Akron!

IWe actually met at a bar, ah yeah yeah it seems silly....But we do like to go out! :)

We met in October of 2006, and it will be 4 years right before we get married.

We got engaged December 23rd, so less than 11 months.  I was READY.

Im 28 and he is 30. 

Yes, We both went to Akron University...He has a degreee in engineering and a masters in sales, and I have a degree in early childhood education that hasnt helped me find a job. haha

Current job (if any?)?
    Im a part-time reading teacher in a really nice district in the area.  But not sure yet what Im going to do next year.

Dream job? Present/future kids or no?

I would love to get a PHD in Film History and teach that to college kids (hence the love for silent movies and history) or a travel agent!!! (One who makes a lot of money, haha).

Just some Spanish

Favourite food?
    Anything fried and/or covered in sugar!!  :)  Brownies, cheese fondue, wings, etc.

This is my favorite!!! :)
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2010
    This is fun!
    Where are you from?
    Raleigh, NC

Where do you live now?
    near Minneapolis, MN

We met through mutual friends at a Halloween party. I was a 50s society lady and he was a pimp! I was initially scared of him because I certainly didn't want someone who thought he was pimpin! 

Met Oct 07, started dating Feb 08

About 1.5 yrs

me 25, FI 29

I have a BS in Social Studies Education

Current job (if any?)?
    Right now I am subbing, but I just got done teaching US hist & govt. I would LOVE to have my own classroom again. If only the economy would turn around so we could hire more teachers and stop laying off the young ones every year...

Dream job?
    Writer or costumed tour guide if not a teacher. It would be amazing to be a travel writer and stay in posh resorts for free =0)

No and no. At least not until I'm desperate about that little clock ticking.

polite Spanish

Favourite food?
    Green olives, cheese, Thai soup

Victorian Trading Co & google images lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Can I play even though I' married?? =)

Where are you from? -- NJ

Where do you live now?
    -- NJ

How did you meet your husband? -- long story.... but I'll say through his twin brother, who's a friend of mine

How long have you been with your
    husband? -- 3.5 years

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? -- 19 months

-- 34 (both of us)

Did you attend college?--what did you study? -- yes, English and Early Childhood Education, though I only use the English degree

Current job (if any?)?-- Editor

Dream job? -- lady of leisure?? ;-)

Present/future kids or no? -- present, no; future, yes

-- no

Favourite food? -- peanut butter =)

-- offbeatbride isn't exactly retro/vintage, but I got a lot of my ideas from the people there...
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    CT, FI is from Poland originally but moved to CT with his family when he was 4.

Where do you live now?
    CT

he actually hired me to work at Radioshack when we were younger and then we became friends and then more later on!

5 years-ish.

1.5 years...which is two months from now holy crap

me 24, him 26

yes - have a BS in mathematics with a minor in IT

Current job (if any?)?
    i work in IT -- my title is application configuration support coordinator (long freaking title haha) for a big property&casuatly insurance company

Dream job?
    anything at NASA...even if i was just a janitor or a caferia worker lol

future, yes. but not soon future...although FIs family is already fighting us on this lol!

besides my native english, i can do some spanish and a little tiny bit of Polish, and of course, the op/ub language. and pig latin. and some computer-speak. lol

Favourite food?
    mushrooms. i could eat those all day every day for the rest of my life. and hash browns.

this one!!! you ladies rock!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Where are you from? Upstate New York...In the "Foothills of the Berkshires' lol

Where do you live now?
    Rhode Island

How did you meet your FI? Match.com.....I had just moved here and didn't know ANYONE besides my parents so I thought i'd give it a shot!

How long have you been with FI? One year and 5 days haha

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? almost exactly one year

we are both 28, but look 18 according to bartenders ;)

Did you attend college?--what did you study? I did, The College of Saint Rose in Albany NY for for my BFA in Graphic Design, and then back to school to become a Massage therapist. I am going back to school in Sept. To study Travel/Tourism Mngmt. With a concentration in Eco Tourism

Current job (if any?)? Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager for an Urban footwear chain

Dream job? Philanthropist?!  haha Writer, artist or zoologist.

Present/future kids or no? Definitely after we are married

High School level spanish, and some American Sign Language

Favourite food? Bread!!!  and my FI would definitely add in Cheese lol I didn't realize how much cheese I consumed until he started pointing it out

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? I don't know if I have a favorite, yet, I just kinda bounce around

It's interesting to see how we all seem to have either an Education background, or work in the arts!  Very cool!
  • Options
    Where are you from? El Paso, TX

Where do you live now? Phoenix, AZ

How did you meet your FI? I met him in math class in middle school. When I first saw him (in 4th period science) I thought he was cute. When I sat with him in math I was so annoyed by him! Seriously he drove me crazy.

How long have you been with FI? What was the last Saw that came out? I think we're coming up on 7 years.

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? About a year.

We're both 23.

Yup, Film/HD production.

Current job (if any?)?
    I work at a tv station. Not ideal, but I got the job while I was going to college and it helped a lot.

Dream job? I am unsure right now. I just know I want to be involved in News so I'm going back to school again to study journalism.

No kids now and no kids for a while.

I speak Spanish.

Favourite food?
    Pizza. There's no such thing as bad pizza.

I love offbeat bride too. No doubt this board is awesome though.
  • Options
    Where are you from? Utah and he is from Texas

Where do you live now? I live in Utah and he is currently in California

How did you meet your FI? We officially met in high school drama class our senior year but I had seen him around before and thought he was cute. He moved to Utah in Junior high to live with his dad.

How long have you been with FI? 2 years and 5 months, we didnt date in high school but we were good friends.

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? 1 year 6months

Age of you two? (if you're comfortable answering, that is) We are both 23

Did you attend college?--what did you study? I went to ITTech for Graphic Design but I didnt finish and he joined the Marines

Current job (if any?)? I am a Server Systems Admin for a Bank

Dream job? It changes so often, thats why I am not in school

Present/future kids or no? No kids now but some later!

Can you speak any other languages? I dont but my Fiance speaks Arabic

Favourite food? Mexican food mmmmm

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? Ruffled, offbeat bride, and this one
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Where do you live now?
    Cincinnati, Oh

We met at a bar:) A friend of mine was having a party and she invited a friend of his. His friend didn't want to go alone so he dragged my Hubby with him. 

In September it will be 7 years

We started planning a few years ago without any "official" engagement. We just decided the time was right. There was some family drama and some health issues that made us put everything on the back burner. On Christmas Eve he did the traditional ring, down on one knee propsal:) We got married May 1 so we planned everything in about 4 months.

I'm 37 and he's 38

He graduated from Univ of Cinti and studied business marketing. He's now a network enigineer. I attended College of Mt. St. Joseph but didn't graduate. I'm a few credits short. I studied interior design.

Current job (if any?)?
    I work for my father's business. I basically run the office, take care of payroll, etc.

Dream job?
    Merchandiser for Anthropologie

I have four kids from my first marriage. He's never been married and doesn't have any biological children. We are trying to have one more.

A little french

Favourite food?
    Cheese! I also love sushi and thai foods.

oncewed and ruffled 
  • Options
    Holy cow! This is quite a poll!

Where are you from? Harrisburg, Pa

Where do you live now?
    Lancaster, Pa

How did you meet your FI? Through mutual friends in high school

How long have you been with FI? W
    e will celebrate our 10 year anniversary June 10th!

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? About 4 years. It's a long engagement but we decided that saving for a house was more important and the wedding could wait a little longer.

We are both 27

Did you attend college?--what did you study? Yes, I was going to get my Library Science degree so I could be a school librarian. I changed my mind half way through after working for a terrible school district :(

Current job (if any?)? I run two record stores

Dream job? I'm pretty sure I have it! I would love to own a historic building and use it as an events venue--you know, when I win the lottery :)

Present/future kids or no? We will start trying in the next year or so.

Some French

Favourite food? Oh, geez. I can't pick. We both loooove food, cooking and trying new things. Good cheeses are a really bad weakness for me

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? I'm really liking Offbeat Bride right now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Where are you from? Chelmsford, MA

Where do you live now?Groton, MA

How did you meet your FI?haha yahoo personals! After dating someone for 10 years and it never went anywhere I had to put myself out there somehow!

How long have you been with FI? 1 year and 1/2

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? 9 months

Age of you two? (if you're comfortable answering, that is) I'm 31, he's 33

Did you attend college?--what did you study? Yes, degree in Business Administration with a double concentration in Marketing and Management Information Systems

Current job (if any?)? Donor Coordinator, National Marrow Donor Program at Dana Farber Cancer Institute. I help arrange bone marrow transplants for patients using unrelated and sibling matches.

Dream job? This is minus the horrid commute. So next dream job would be stay at home mom with a part time gig doing something fun

I hope so!!
    Can you speak any other languages? very small amount of French

Favourite food? mushroom swiss burgers, fried catfish tied!

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? I love looking at Etsy trying to find different odds and ends for our wedding.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Where are you from?   Beverly Hills, MI

Where do you live now?
      Southfield, MI  (1 1/2 miles from my dad/ childhood home) ;)

How did you meet your FI?  We were neighbors- I lived one apartment above and next to his at my first apartment

4 1/2 years

16 months

25 (me) and 27,  I'll be 26 (4) days before the wedding

Did you attend college?--what did you study?   Business Mgmt for me, videography/ editing for him

Current job (if any?)?  
    I'm a shop supervisor in the automotive prototype/ sheet metal fab industry, he's a veideographer and motion graphics editor for a small production house

Dream job?  
    Me- interior designer or master house flipper ;) Him- DP on movies, preferably for good directors lol

Present- no,  future- yes, as soon as he stops being deathly afraid of babies LMAO (probably 4+ years)

I took 8 years of Spanish but suck at keeping it up, VERY little Chinese and I remember the Japanese alphabet song from my middle school Japanese class LOL

Favourite food?   Creme Brulee, veggie sushi rolls (asparagus? It's like eating summer, I love it!), Fruity Pebbles ;)

OBB and Oncewed, I think. StyleMePretty rocks, but it's not really retro
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    Where are you from? Omaha, NE

Where do you live now? Tallahassee, FL

How did you meet your FI? Its kind of a long story but we'll say a mutual friend.

How long have you been with FI? Almost a year. We've been friends for a long time and dated before though.

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? A year and a month.

Me: 23 (for 12 more days), FI: 26

Did you attend college?--what did you study? I'm in grad school right now studying behavior analysis.

Current job (if any?)? Work in a school for children with developmental disabilities.

Dream job? Not sure yet. Something similar to what I do now would make me happy.

Present/future kids or no? None now and maybe none later.

Can you speak any other languages? A little bit of Spanish. FI speaks fluent French.

Favourite food? Chicken alfredo.

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? Here!
  • Options
    Where are you from? Royal Oak, MI

Where do you live now? Ummm...lost in translation between Yokohama, Japan and Clawson, MI

How did you meet your FI? Through my ex...although let me add that we didn't start dating until well AFTER my ex and I split by my exes own choosing and my FI had nothing to do with my ex and I splitting in the first place :-) Not a big fan of home wreckers nor would I consider marrying one :-)

How long have you been with FI? 2 Years

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? 18 months

Age of you two? (if you're comfortable answering, that is) Me 28, FI 30

Did you attend college?--what did you study? Ahhh college...undegraduate degree in Sociology/Womens Studies and currently working on my MBA which I'm desperately hoping pays off

Current job (if any?)? Real Estate :-)

Dream job? Mentoring Teens :-)

Present/future kids or no? No kids thank you very much and potentially a few in the future :-) We'll see how it goes with the first one.

Can you speak any other languages? Ummmm...no...I know like 3 japanese words and I semi live there

Favourite food? Ice cream and ice cream

Style me Pretty - Ruffled - Here!
  • Options
    Another married gal joining in...

Where are you from?
    California

Where do you live now?

Colorado

We met in college. During my freshman year, I dated a guy named Pete who played soccer. He was from Norway and moved back my sophomore year. His roommate Benj played soccer and kept trying to set me up with his new roommate, also named Pete, who also played soccer. I thought it was hilarious and weird. We eventually met, and we started dating 3 years later.

9 years together

4 years engaged--not a lot of surprises on the honeymoon :)

I'm 31, he's 33

I majored in chemistry and creative writing in college

Current job (if any?)?
    I'm a resident physician

Dream job?
    Love what I do

Future kids

I studied Spanish through college, but I'm sad to say I've gotten really rusty

Favourite food?
    Sushi

I was a blog addict during planning. :) Rock 'n Roll Bride is awesome for retro style. Betsy White's Flights of Fancy is a good one--not exclusively vintage but lots of beautiful ideas.

• Options
    Where are you from?
     long island-ny

Where do you live now?
    orlando-fl

through myspace actually

- 5.5 years

almost 1.5 actually today is the "anniversary" of the engagement (last year this day)

i'm 26-he's 25

i did attend-i graduated with a B.A. in Film Production-i minored in art history

Current job (if any?)?
    day care teacher

Dream job?
    something with art, music, cake and film all wrapped up in one--does this job exist somewhere?

yes ideally 4-we'll see how I do with the first one....

i wish i could-i'm always fascinated with those that can--i'm half spanish so one day i'd actually like to learn it.

Favourite food?
    this is a hard one since i looove food--spanish food would be rice, beans, chicken (puerto rican style) and for italian i love a good chicken parm-but as long as I have cheese and bread i'd be happy

oncewed is good-plus i really just aimlessly go through the internet finding things everywhere.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
     Where are you from? NW Kansas (out in the sticks, haha)
    Where do you live now? Central Kansas
    How did you meet your FI? At a club.
    How long have you been with FI? a little over a year
    How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? A little more than a year and a half
    Age of you two? (if you're comfortable answering, that is) I'm 26 and he's 25
    Did you attend college?--what did you study? Yes, Business/Medical Assisting
    Current job (if any?)? Cashier
    Dream job? Cliche answer: Wedding Planner
    Present/future kids or no? nope
    Can you speak any other languages? Spanish
    Favourite food? Anything mexican
    what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? labellebride.com, ruffledblog.com, stylemepretty.com

• Options
    Where are you from?
    Philadelphia suburbs

Where do you live now?
    Philadelphia

we met on MySpace.. how silly.  We started talking about art because I had posted some of my paintings and he had some photography.  We met in person at a cafe -- his friend had an art exhibit there that he had helped with.  I thought he was really sweet but kind of dorky when I met him.. and changed my mind about the dorkiness when we went out dancing the next time we saw each other ;)

We've been together 3 years.

9 1/2 months!  I was hoping to get engaged earlier than we did.. fortunately when it did happend we were able to move quickly to find a venue, since I spent a bit of time.. er.. pre-planning :)

I'm 31, he's 33.

I have a B.A. in Mathematics and minored in Computer Science.  I'm currently working towards my M.S. in Computer Science... slowly.

Current job (if any?)?
    I'm a software engineer for cable television applications.  I've been at the same job since graduating college, and I still don't have cable TV at home! :)

Dream job?
    I wish I could somehow get paid to play dress-up!  I love finding interesting outfits and costumes, and would love to have more time to work on making my own clothes.

We hope to have a kid or two.  We're not ready yet, but maybe in a few years (before we get too old!)

I used to study Spanish and Russian.  I remember a few key phrases, like how to say "I have intestinal bleeding" in Russian.

Favourite food?
    chana masala, popcorn, peanut butter cups

this board!  I don't know if there's any site in particular, I sort of just Google around when I have an idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Where are you from? Ontario, Canada

Where do you live now?
    Detroit, Michigan

How did you meet your FI? Online...he messaged me on MySpace! LOL

How long have you been with FI? Two years

How long will you have been engaged before you tie the knot? 10 months and four days

We're both 31

Did you attend college?--what did you study? Yes; undergrad: communications management and honors international studies; grad: strategic PR

Current job (if any?)? Director of Communications

Dream job? I'm in it!

Present/future kids or no? Two dogs and hopefully a big brood after the wedding.

French, although it's super rusty.

Favourite food? Mexican, pizza, ice cream, perogies

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration? I like Rock N' Roll Bride and Pin-Up Girl Clothing
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    The suburbs of Minneapolis, MN

Where do you live now?

Minneapolis, MN

When I was in high school, one of my girlfriends and I had part time jobs at the local library. Three days before our senior prom, my boyfriend at the time (who was 22, mind you) told me he wouldn't be able to make it because his parents wouldn't let him stay home while they went on vacation. I was devastated and ended up venting at work to my friend and the librarians about my situation. The children's librarian (my boss) asked me if she should call her son (who I had never met) to see if he would be willing to escort me. He agreed, and the rest is history. :)

We celebrated 8 years together on May 24th.

Just a few days shy of 11 months.

I'll be 26 in August, and he'll be 26 in January.

I completed my AAS in Web Development and Information Technology, and my BS in IT Management with a minor in Computer Science.

Current job (if any?)?
    Systems Administrator and Programmer for an SEO, web development, design, and hosting company.

Dream job?
    Cake decorator

None currently, maybe someday.

I took 5 years of Spanish in school, but most of my vocabulary has left me.

Favourite food?
    A wide variety of asian - especially Taiwanese.

What's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration?
    ruffledblog.com, classicbride.blogspot.com, rocknrollbride.com, offbeatbride.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I'm pretty new to the site... starting to get obsessed with the boards! They are so helpful!  Getting lots of ideas and having my mind go in so many directions!  :)

Where are you from?
    OMAHA

Where do you live now?
    OMAHA

THROUGH MUTUAL FRIENDS

SEVEN YEARS THIS SEPTEMBER!

ONE WHOLE YEAR!  APRIL SEEMS FOREVER AWAY!

I'M 23, HE IS 24

YES, PSYCHOLOGY

Current job (if any?)?
    MANAGER AT A FLOWER SHOP.  I LOVE DOING WEDDING FLOWERS!  BUT AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN MY CAREER FIELD......

Dream job?
    HELPING PEOPLE! 

FUTURE :)

NO

Favourite food?
    LOVE MEXICAN FOOD.  ME AND MY FI BOTH!

I HAVEN'T REALLY FOUND MANY, SO ANY LINKS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

• Options
    The spring musical is over, so I'm back to wedding planning. Hello again, ladies!
    Where are you from?

Central NJ

Where do you live now?

Back in Central NJ

Through friends: He went to college locally with my friends while I was away at college in LA. We met a number of times while I was home on breaks visiting, but I didn't really get to know him until I graduated and moved back. He was apparently already crushing on me.

4 1/2 years.

A little under a year.

I'm 26; He's 29.

I have a BA in Theatre and an MA in Educational Theatre and English Education.

Current job (if any?)?
    I teach drama and direct plays at a private elementary school. I was once not-so-proud of the private part, but in this economy and under NJ's budget crisis, it's a huge relief.

Dream job?
    I actually love my day job, but I'd like to get involved in grown-up theatre again, too.

Future, definitely.

I studied Spanish in high school and Korean in college, but remember very little of the former and almost none of the latter.

Favourite food?
    I have a terrible sweet tooth. FI brought back a baking kit for Specialty's chocolate chip cookies from a business trip to San Francisco, and they are amazing (cooked or un-cooked).

What's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration?
    This is the only one I check on a regular basis.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    Des Moines, Ia
    Where do you live now?
    Des Moines, IA
    in high school but started dating Oct. last year
    Oct. 2009
    one year and one month
    I'm 26 He's 23
    Nope well I went for a year for accounting
    Current job (if any?)?
    Banking
    Dream job?
    Producer
    Three little girls
    a little french
    Favourite food?
    ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dont know i'm just winging it here! it's hard finding 1950's rockabilly inspiration on the internet
  • Options
    Where are you from?
    Baltimore, Maryland

Where do you live now?

Columbus, Ohio

online :)

since August 2009

about 9 months...ya we got engaged pretty fast :)

I am 29 (or will be turning 29 on Monday 6-7), he is 34

Yes, I graduated from the Ohio State University with a Bachelor's in
    Art History.
    He went to the Columbus College of Art & Design.
    I also went to beauty school for a bit, and I am a Certified Medical Biller/Coder.

Current job (if any?)?
    I work 3rd shift in a medical lab doing a variety of things and love it. Hoping to be promoted soon :)  I plan to return to school to become a Medical Tech.

Dream job?
    artist, singer, writer, musician, dancer...basically time to pursue all the artistic things I love without a bothersome FT job getting in the  way :)

no and no

Spanish, some Russian, some Italian

Favourite food?
    Italian food and Raising Cane's chicken fingers...I LOVE their sauce!

this one :) and offbeat bride and ruffled blog and maybe some Martha Stewart Weddings

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Well I'm new to this board but I'd love to get to know all of you (:

Where are you from?
    Pioneer, Ohio.

Where do you live now?

Pioneer, Ohio

We were in school together since kindergarden and we were partners in Biology and fell for each other.

2 1/2 years.

2 years.

We're both 18.

No. Just graduated high school last month.

Current job (if any?)?
    Car sales person.

Dream job?
    Interior Designer.

In about 8 or 9 years.

No.

Favourite food?
    Chicken Parmesan

what's your favourite retro/vintage bio or website for inspiration

Ruffledblog.com