Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

I need your opinions on FG dress

Hi ladies,
 I have had so many different ideas for my youngest flower girl. Can you please go to my bio and choose which dress you like best (and that will go best with the rest of the attire?) Thanks!!!!

Re: I need your opinions on FG dress

• Options
    I like the first dress best in your bio and think that will fit in nicely with your wedding colors. The ivory dress for the other flower girls is also really cute!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I like the vintage fabric dresses :) I see that you have removed it but I wanted to say I bought/made a full dress tutu (pib) for my flower girl/daughter and she HATES it. She absolutely refuses to wear it and hasnt ever been like that before. She will have just turned two before the wedding. I think it may be the material. Just to let you know :)
  • Options
    i like the patterened dresses too! very fun :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    I like the one with the bow on the shoulder. Very cute!
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I actually think the second patterned dress would go better with your other attire...I like that the background is ivory, which seems to make it blend a little better with the other flower girl dresses.  The print is also a little more organic, which seems to fit your venue/theme as well.  I dislike the polka dots on the first one, when you don't have any polka dots anywhere else.  However, the 'pillowcase' style of the first one is really cute and rustic....Thats my 2c :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards