Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Tell us about your fiance(e)!

Please share a little about your fiance(e) and tell us why you fell in love with him(or her).  You can post a photo if you like. :D
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Tell us about your fiance(e)!

• Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Here's a nice one of the two of us:

and here's one of him and his best man:

Matt's 28 (I'm 29) and he's my husband (since October 30).  I fell in love with him for his heart.  He is so sweet and such a deep-down nice guy.  He's really good at calming me down when I get in a snit over something, and has a fantastic sense of humour.  He loves practical jokes and puns, where I'm more of a dirty joke/double entendre kind of girl, but we make it work ;)  When I met him, I could tell he was from a good family and was raised right.  He's not religious, but has strong morals.  He's from Irish, English and a smidge of German decent, has lovely light grown hair and hazel eyes.  Matt loves computers, animals, travelling (his favourite place is Thailand), his family, cats, camping, gardening, and guns. He is extremely sensitive about his target shooting hobby, though, and is always worried that people will judge him for it.  Handguns bother me, but we have reached certain agreements about them. 

Hmmm what else?  He graduated with a BA (or BSc?) in Business Management, and went  back to school a year ago for Police Foundations.  He just finished his programme, and graduates in early June.  He wants to be a police officer, and just started applying for positions.   Right now works for Apple as a technical customer service rep.
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards