Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

vintage/mod ideas?? PIP

hi ladies. 
i got my dress...:) and basically i have to center my whole wedding theme around it because it's a deep tan color, called vintage gold. and looks very vintage/royal. i don't want an overly vintage theme, just the elements balanced by some modern colors and ideas. i want to do teal/turquoise for my BM dresses and maybe a cream colored rose...thoughts ideas on how to work vintage in. also on a tight budget so need to be creative. any help is appreciated!! thanks...

the picture is a little dark but the color is a dark tea color and you can see the front in the mirror...

Re: vintage/mod ideas?? PIP

• Options
    So many ways - hit some estate sales and get broaches and other stuff for cheap. I got so much of my vintage jewelry for a steal at estate sales. I also found hats, purses, dresses - for $5 and under. You can pin broaches to the bouquets, use on necklaces or in different places on each bridesmaid dress.  Check antique stores - not all of them are super expensive. I found one that sells antique rings for $10-$20. You don't need to go insanely vintage to have that vintage "feel."  You can use earrings to clip to shoes or necklaces.  I'm using an old hat box as a gift card box - you can also find those for cheap. Use a larger vintage picnic basket style purse -they come in silver, gold, etc. to put your programs in at the church. Or spray paint an old picnic basket a color to match your colors.
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards