Honeymoon Discussions

All Inclusive Resorts in Cabo

Does anyone know of a nice all-inclusive resort in Cabo, Mexico?  We're just starting to look and would like any helpful info...Thanks!! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All Inclusive Resorts in Cabo

• CKen11CKen11 member
    First Comment
    I so want to go to Cabo! I've heard really good things about the Zoetry resort there, so might be worth checking that out but I think it's pretty expensive. You can't go wrong with a Riu either. Just be sure to check which resorts have swimmable beaches as there are really bad currents and powerful waves. Some resorts don't allow swimming, which would be a nightmare for me.
  • RIU PALACE....AMAZING!! I went there last year.  Very clean, amazing pools and a lot to do.  This resort does not have a swimmable beach right in front of it- you have to walk down some because of the high currents. 
  • We haven't been yet, but we're going to Dreams Los Cabos because it got excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are staying at the Riu Palace in September for our honeymoon.  According to our TA it is supposed to be awesome.  I have read reviews on trip advisor that have made me nervous, but none recently.  We went to Playa del Carmen last and while we loved it, it was a little too laid back for us.  Our resort was fabulous except, it wasn't close to town. 

FI has always wanted to go to Cabo and Riu Palace is supposed to be really close to town and there is tons to do in Cabo.  Oh, if you stay at Riu Palace you have full access (except dinner) to the Riu Santa Fe next door.  I guess the Santa Fe is more of a party crowd and cheaper so, while Palace guests can use the Santa Fe, Santa Fe guests can't use the Palace.  HTH
  • Zoetry is my favorite.  I think there might be a Secrets or Dreams there as well.
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
  • We're headed to the RIU palace in 2 weeks! :)
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • We went to RIU palace two years ago and it was great.  The restaurants are delicious.  The only thing you have to wake up early to get reservations.  It's basically a lottery.  We were with another couple so we took turns to make it easier and allow some mornings to sleep in.  But the buffets are great (and I'm not a buffet person).  You definitely can't go swimming in front of the resort because of undertow, but we took a cab to a public beach about 10 mins away and had such amazing days there!  It's the beach where all the snorkeling excursions go.  So it was nice that they only got a couple hours at the beach, but we spent all day.  We also would pack beers and some drinks from the fully stocked fridge in your room...which was by far one of my favorite things!  Every morning its stocked with beer, water and soda!  The staff was also VERY accommodating.  We tipped the drink people right away and before our drinks were ever finished they were by our side with another.
    I would definitely rec. going there for a honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards