Honeymoon Discussions

Costa Rica - September 2012

My husband and I just got back from celebrating our one-year wedding anniversary in Costa Rica. We had a fantastic time and we both wished we could have stayed longer. (We got a great deal for seven days/six nights at the RIU Guanacaste.) We absolutely LOVED the Mega Combo Tour (zip lining, water slide, horseback ride, hot springs) as well as the whitewater rafting! What great adventures and we really felt like we got a great dose of excitement as well as some much-needed relaxation by the pool with our fruity drinks! Everyone at Swiss Travel was awesome and the tour guides were very kind, informative and professional. We fell in love with Costa Rica and definitely hope to revisit the country to do some more exploring. Since our trip I’ve been daydreaming about fried plantains and volcanoes! I want to throw a shout-out to Karyn Fallon of Imagine Tours (www.imaginetoursnh.com) for providing us with yet another great trip. And, the first thing I did when we got back on the airplane was open the in-flight magazine to the world map to start thinking about where she should send us on our next adventure.

Re: Costa Rica - September 2012

• Honestly it sounds like you are a vendor. And considering you only have two posts, both of which are about that agent it is pretty fishy. Which really sucks.

• Was your combo day at Adventure Tours?  Sounds just like my day.  AMAZING.  And even if you are a vendor, I can't argue w/ anything you've said.  Costa Rica is wonderful.  If I hadn't already been there, it would be my #1 choice for my honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• I can wait, we are going in 2wks!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_costa-rica-september-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:e602d786-894c-4f61-9a01-2c0435b0c102Post:da3aa48b-e8f5-4878-9396-8f904b1d823f">Re: Costa Rica - September 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can wait, we are going in 2wks!
    Posted by ricdaliz11[/QUOTE]
    Did you book any transfers? How you plan on getting around? We are trying to book our transfers.
  • our travel agent arranged everything with the hotel. they are providing transportation to hotel and to excursions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards