Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

vintage inspiration mag

the whole site is not vintage it is more diy but the current issue does have quite a few unique vintage inspiration ideas. i love the one where you send your rsvp on lace, thinking about using the same idea for my actual invite instead.. its so cute! and the making a new necklace from older pearl necklaces and a brooch was exactly what i was looking for this week.

http://www.nonpareilmag.com/

- also issue one in the accessories category has lots of making your own birdcage veil!

Re: vintage inspiration mag

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for sharing! What a great inspiration source! Which reminds me, ever since I was a little girl my mom had stacks of Victoria magazine <--click. I used to sit in my bedroom closet, where my mom had built shelves to store all of her magazines, and read them for hours. I love, love, LOVE Victoria magazine!!! I still have dreams about the things I saw in it years ago. It's great because even though I have chosen to do a dark colored wedding I just picture all of the things that I've seen in it with dark colors, black doilies, deep colored flowers, dark vases, furniture, hankies...you name it. I love it!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    Does anyone know if Lady's Galley is still being published? One of my teachers gave me a copy years ago and I'd love to know if I could still subscribe.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards