Retro and Vintage Weddings

Any ideas on a 1950's theamed wedding website?

I'm looking for someone who offers a 1950's type template website with the ability to RSVP. But here is the catch, I don't want to type out code(html,java,e.t.c).

Re: Any ideas on a 1950's theamed wedding website?

• I wish I could help you.
    I'm a Graphic Designer, but I :
    Don't work for free
    Don't have time with school right now
    And have 3 other side projects

I have a feeling that you could create your own 1950's feel on one of the Weebly templates AND they are free.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't know of a 50s themed page, but you can make weebly look like pretty much whatever you like. You can upload lots of pictures and make it very personalized.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_ideas-1950s-theamed-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:648db670-e080-4ea5-ba92-684a17b7a3e2Post:76f52931-d775-45fb-bbb8-75a48cdc3df7">Re: Any ideas on a 1950's theamed wedding website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know of a 50s themed page, but you can make weebly look like pretty much whatever you like. You can upload lots of pictures and make it very personalized.
    Posted by graysquirrel[/QUOTE]

ditto weebly. thats what i used to make my wedding website and i customized it to have a polka dot background adn stuff. and thats before they made it easier to change the images and things! its awesome caues its free :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards