Retro and Vintage Weddings

New England Vintage Wedding

Hi, 

I just got engaged and would love to have a vintage-themed wedding. We are unsure if we are going to be married in the northeast (we live in boston) or go the destination route. Does anyone have any recommendations on venues in MA, NH, RI, VT or even destination locations that may fit? 

Thanks in advance to everyone. It's already been amazing to look through your posts and beautiful pictures. 

Re: New England Vintage Wedding

• Paris would make a lovely vintage backround for a wedding!
  • Did you ask on your local board? We're from all over the world. 
    Photobucket
  • I'm from Mass. and did a vintage romantic wedding at Harrington Farm. Venue was amazing and so was the food. I'd be glad to answer any questions about the venue <:
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thank you all! Im going to check out the Harrington right now!
  • I used to live in Boston and always thought of getting married at Nashoba Valley Winery in Bolton, MA 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_new-england-vintage-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:7e2c618b-c722-4e7f-be06-da8c87143facPost:c33cf8b9-9e88-4874-96e1-8fce05fc2db8">Re: New England Vintage Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to live in Boston and always thought of getting married at Nashoba Valley Winery in Bolton, MA 
    Posted by AnneN2011[/QUOTE]

<div>We had our rehearsal dinner there! Very nice also!</div>
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards