Retro and Vintage Weddings

Nukke

I am still alive. Just busy and all that fun junk.
I haven't heard from you for awhile, so hello stranger!
We're getting our e pictures done this next week, so I shall be posting pictures soon.
Tell me your adventures.

Re: Nukke

• OMG my adventures!  Well, you haven't heard from me for a while because I've been SO busy.  Matt and I had to get packed up and ready to go back to North America for the holidays (my first trip back since I left in August 2008), so it's been pretty hectic.  We basically had to move half of our house in Japan back to North America.  And, I'm applying to sponsor him for Canadian permanent residency, which is a nightmare of paperwork. 

AND!  The best part!  I had to shop around in Toronto for my wedding dress and..... I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY!  (and you're the first knottie I've told).  I'm going to post some pictures maybe tomorrow after I take some, but I am over the moon.  I had a good cry when I tried it on and knew immediately.

What's new with you? 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • PS I can't wait to see your pictures!  We're having our epics done on the 31st of December.  What are your pictures like?
    Our Wedding Website
  • I can't wait to see your dress! Are you going to move back to N. America? How were your holidays?
    Yay for your dress! I must know more about it.
    Well, we are getting our pictures done sometime soon, probably this upcoming week. We were too busy last week. But I will blog about them once they have been done and such.
    How long will you be in N. America?
  • We'll be here until January 9th.  Then we're flying back to Japan.  Matt's Japanese visa became void the moment he left that country, so he'll have to reenter Japan on a tourist visa and stay for three months.  Then we'll take a vacation to.. like... Korea or something, and he'll reenter again on a three month tourist visa.  Then he's moving back to the states in June (his younger sister is graduating from high school) and I'm moving back to Canada in August (and then Matt's coming to Canada with me in August too).  So we'll be living apart for two months :(  but it's ok.  I think we'll be so busy that those two months will fly by!

We'd like to settle in Canada, but we're not sure where.  For the first two years, we'll at least be in Ontario. 

It sounds like our epics are going to be done at about the same time! I have NO IDEA what I'm going to wear.  My photographer said she wanted us playing in the snow and goofing around, but there is no snow!  So... now, do I have to find an indoor outfit?  I hope not.  Bah, and I've gained all this weight back that I lost ... so I'm bummed about that, but I know the pics will be good still.  I have to stop complaining. :P

I'm going to go stalk your bio now.  :D
    Our Wedding Website
  • Happy new year! I will be posting the pictures soon, as we are for sure getting them tomorrow, so I expect to see yours. :D 2 months will fly by, trust me. You will be busy and such, so I wish the best for you during that time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards