Retro and Vintage Weddings

Wedding Favors

I know our "vintage/retro" weddings widely range but I was wondering what if anything was everyone giving as favors?

Im having my wedding in December and was thinking of making scarfs (no sew fleece scarfs) as favors and to tie them onto the chairs as a duel purpous (sash/favor). I found a bio of another girl that did hers and they worked out to be about 75 cents each, she kept them in a stack and let people pick colors.

So they would be unisex I thought plain black would work and I wanted a favor people may appreciate more then sweets. I also figured any that were not taken plus any extras I make that arnt taken could go to the local shelter (minus the tags.)

I budgeted 1.50 per person and in one yard of fleece you can get 4.5 scarfs. Im hoping to find a good sale because prices right now being just under 5 a yard means I am at about 1.10 each which isnt bad but I would like to accent them with something to make them seem more vintage... Thoughts?

(I'm going for a 1950's Black, White, Ivory and Champaign- Classic Elegance look)

Re: Wedding Favors

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards