Retro and Vintage Weddings

My dress

Hi everyone, I know I hardly post on her anymore, I hardly have time for the internet at all anymore.  But I know some of you were interested in seeing my dress a while back.  So here is a picture of me in it.  It's the only one I have.  So it's not the best. And I'm not wearing the flower that goes on the waist.

MyBio
Yes I am.....Living the Dream

Re: My dress

• That's so cute! I bet it's even cuter with the fower! I like your shoes, too. :)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Oh thats VERY pretty. What does the back look like?
  • Looks great on you, and I love the dotted mesh layer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You look great!!  am I seeing things, or is your crini green?  Did you dye it yourself? 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I love your dress,you look great !!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The back of the dress has  sort of scoop.  See Bio for pics.

I am wearing a green crinny.  I actually had it custom made by an etsy seller! She actually lives about 15 minutes from me so I was able to meet with her and pick the exact tulle for it.  She also did my alterations for my dress.  She is awesome. 
    MyBio
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    Etsy for a dressmaker!  I'd never considered the possibility.  Wow!  Good for you ... I'm going on there right now.

Great dress, by the way!!!  Beautiful.
  • Etsy is awesome.  I actually had made an alchemy request for a lime crinoline a few months back.  (all the ones I kept finding online just weren't doing it for me.) So she responded and I thought awesome she could do it and I can try it on and have her size it exactly.  After meeting her and finding out she was quite a seamstress I asked if she fix some minor details on my dress.  She also hemmed my FI's suit pants (cheaper than Mens Warehouse was going to charge.) But my actual dress came from www.unique-vintage.com
    MyBio
  • ledalialedalia member
    First Comment
    So cute! I love short dresses.

btw Lala- thanks for responding to my PM a while back. I completely forgot to check it until months later and that's why I never responded, sorry.
    Anniversary
  • i LOVE It :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards