Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Anyone need some things?

I just posted my for sale page up on the wedding classified section, but I really wanted to give my fellow vintage/retro knotties a chance at these as well.

Psst... I haven't yet listed my cake plates.  Let me know if you're interested, and I may be persuaded to part with them.

click the link in my siggy
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Anyone need some things?

• Options
    Wow!  What a beautiful bride, Nukke!  I don't need any of the items, but just wanted to let you know how gorgeous you look.  Congratulations.  And oh, if I could fit my size 41 feet into those 38 shoes, you'd have a sale.  LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    hey nukke!  congrats!! 
    i am interested in your clothes pins if they're still available.  let me know!
  • Options
    Lisa--you're so sweet! 

reese--I just sent you a PM.  :)
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    thanks!  back atcha!
  • Options
    So brave to part with all your hard work!  Looks like you're doing well making sales though!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, so beautiful!!! Where did you get your gloves? I would love to have gloves for myself and my girls, but have no idea where to find good afforadable ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2010
    those gloves were lent to me by my grandmother-in-law.  They were her wedding gloves in the 1940s.  I also wore her veil.  There are very similar ones on ebay and etsy, though.  Just type in "vintage lace gloves" or "crochet gloves" if you like crochet ones.  Mine were lace, but crochet are super cute too.  HTH!

I'm completely in love with bridal gloves, and I wish they would come back in style.  They're so elegant!  Especially the wrist length or shorties.  So so cute.

Our Wedding Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards