Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Vintage Glam

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this board because I finally decided I wanted a vintage glam wedding. I'm trying to figure out what that means exactly. I'd like to channel the Old Holywood glamour period. All suggestions are welcome but I'd like to start with colors and invitations.

What colors feel more vintage glam- black, white, with red or hot pink or blush gold and ivory?

Looking forward to sharing with you all!
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Vintage Glam

• Options

Love your bio, you have a lot of the ideas I have like the feathers and rhinestones, you're awesome

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks!  It took me a long time to get there, but it's been so fun!  The girls on this board have been a big help!
  • Options
    I think of silver and black-- like a black and white movie. Red is a pretty popular addition, but I think that a soft pink would look good too, like classic Chanel. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_vintage-glam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:dc6cd073-59c4-4cfb-9d6b-37586ffc22f2Post:3ed7b650-fece-43db-82de-a20aa15dcfe6">Re: Vintage Glam</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think of silver and black-- like a black and white movie. Red is a pretty popular addition, but I think that a soft pink would look good too, like classic Chanel. 
    Posted by graysquirrel[/QUOTE]

i agree totally! a soft pink would be much better!
  • Options
    I am doing a vintage glam 1930's wedding using black, silver and soft pink. If you are intereted I can email you pictures of some of my details.

GRoose1876@aol.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Black and white would be dramatic, so that gets my vote.  If red is the color you want to use as an accent, then go for it!  But I have to say, I love the idea of using pink instead!  

• Options
    Thanks ladies, deco I would love those pictures my email is palmerlewiswedding2013@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards