Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Anyone going to Belize?

My FI and I have already been to Mexico and our friend (who is from Belize) suggested there for our HM. Anyone ever been or plan on going? Suggestions, welcome! Thanks

Re: Anyone going to Belize?

• Options
    My friends just got back from Belize on their honeymoon, they loved it!
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We just got back from Belize today for our HM. My mom and dad let us use their timeshare on San Pedro Island (Ambergris Caye).
    We loved it there. The island is a 15 minute plane ride from the city. We went zip lining and cave tubing. We sat on the beach and by the pool.

Let me know what you want to know.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_anyone-going-belize?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:e94a7601-63f1-49d6-8117-14317397beafPost:d4b40039-7fb1-4189-85e0-15a33ec59fba">Re: Anyone going to Belize?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just got back from Belize today for our HM. My mom and dad let us use their timeshare on San Pedro Island (Ambergris Caye). We loved it there. The island is a 15 minute plane ride from the city. <strong>We went zip lining and cave tubing.</strong> We sat on the beach and by the pool. Let me know what you want to know.
    Posted by teachermegs[/QUOTE]

We're thinking of going to Belize too.  Where did you go zip lining and cave tubing?
  • Options
    We went through our resort,but it we went to Jaguar Paw for both. The guides were awesome on both.
    Of coarse we forgot our camera.
    I would bring tennis shoes for the zip lining and water shoes for the tubing. There is a little bit of hiking in both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards