Retro and Vintage Weddings

I'm back!

Well it's been a CRAZY month, but I'm back! In the last month we bought a house, had a week to move into new house, move out of and clean old house, and then quickly left for a weeklong vacation to Disneyland. I'm so glad to have our house, and the vacation was SO fun and very refreshing. The house is a MESS, boxes and stuff everywhere, but we're slowly getting there.

I surprised myself by getting back into the wedding planning, with more gusto than I had before. My sister and I started making my black lace votive holders, and successfully made 5 pearl necklaces for my bridesmaids. I have a TON more DIY to do and only 8 months to do it! Lol

The thing I'm struggling with right now is that I have a few projects that involve using pages of old books. Where in the world do I find old books for a fairly decent price? I found a used bookstore that has quite a few older books but they are about $10 each. I hadn't originally planned on needing more than a few old books, but I thought about expanding my centerpieces to have them sit on top of an old book. We'd have about 10 tables, and I really wasn't planning on having to drop more than $100 on these projects. Is $10 about average? If it is I can easily scrap the centerpiece idea without losing sleep over it.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
84 Attendingimage
66 Missing Outimage
0 Not Repliedimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards