Vineyard Weddings

Centerpieces

Finally, right?  Sorry ladies... I have been totally slacking off.
Here are a few pic of my centerpiece trials.  I am totaly set on the wine bottles

(there are hand dyed purple rose petals and wine corks from around the finger lakes stuffed inside. There is lapis colored ribbon around the top and the small square label is our wedding monogram).  Quite a project.  Here is a close up.

If you want the how-to, let me know.

Below are some shots of a set up we may do.  Our tables will be long and rectangular.  The table cloths will be white and there will be a thin, lapis colored silk runner down the center.  The wine bottles will be spaced out down the center of the runner with candles sprinkled in between.
We may do a large glass container with a candle in the middle with wine bottles down the rest of the table.  This is still in the works.  I have posted a pic of all 3 possible filler ideas...

wine corks

fake grapes

and these frosty looking grapey things (I think they are actually figs or something, but figs... grapes... same difference in a candle holder, lol)

Here is a close up of the frosted grape/fig thingies...

Please let me know what you think.  Which one do you like best?
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Centerpieces

• Thanks!  Love the baby's breath!  We would love to incorporate flowers in our centerpieces (I love cream colored hydrangeas) but it would just be too expensive to get a florist involved.
    The baby's breath looks gorgeous... I have never seen baby's breath look so full.  Very pretty!
    Online Garage Sale
  • Thanks! We got our florist to do the centerpieces for $6 each so we really got a great deal. I got the idea for BB from a knottie on the flower board so kudo's to her!
  • I like the large candle one with the corks, cute idea!
  • Thank you for the advice... we are actually using Sams for our bouquets and boutineers- DIY style.    They are very reasonably priced.
    I would love to use them for DIY centerpieces, but our reception site is 1 1/2 hours away... it would be an absolute logistical nightmare.  I  would love to have a florist handle the flowers in the centerpieces and handle setup... but they are just too expensive.
    We will be dropping our centerpieces off a few days ahead of time and the reception site will be setting them up- i didn't think it would be a good idea to have flowers delivered even a day ahead, and the day of the wedding is just going to be way too busy for me.
    So... non-florals it is.  Oh well!  Tongue out
    Online Garage Sale
  • Those are very unique. Love it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board