Vineyard Weddings

Southern California vineyard wedding locations?

Hi! I'm looking for a vineyard location for my wedding, but would like to stay closer to southern California. Does anyone have any ideas of vineyards to consider for this? I am open to going a little farther north for the right place. Thanks in advance!

Re: Southern California vineyard wedding locations?

• The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Church Estate Vinyards in Malibu, which looks gorgeous, but I haven't looked further into it.  It seems like a venue for a smaller wedding.  http://churchestatevineyards.com/wp9/

There are also gorgeous locations in Santa Barbara if you don't want to go all the way north, or even down closer to San Diego!

Good luck!
  • Have you checked out Paso Robles?  I inquired with nearly every winery in the area and found the average price to be $5,000- but each is unique in it's own way.  Check out pasowine.com
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Have you checked in Temecula? They have some really pretty wineries!
  • We're getting married at Lafond Winery in Santa Barbara County. There are a ton of other wineries in that area. October (when we are getting married) is in the middle of Harvest and a couple places wouldn't entertain the idea during that time. We were also looking for an afternoon wedding (we're renting a trolley after and taking our guests on a wine tour) and most places won't allow weddings/receptions until after their tasting rooms are closed. Lafond had no issues with us having the ceremony, private space, and lunch.  They have been great to work with so far.

• We are getting married at Falkner Winery in Temecula. The Temecula Valley has some beautiful venues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards