Vineyard Weddings

Need help coming up with personalized names for wine

Hello,
We are giving wine to our guests to take home after the wedding. Our venue won't allow us to open and drink them there.

Anyway, we want to personalize the labels. We will put our names and the wedding date.  However, I need help coming up with the names of the wine.

For example, for the pomegranate mango wine, I was thinking of putting "Our perfect pomegranate mango wine."  Any other ideas?
Also, I need a name for Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc.

In addition, we will have a fountain with Strawberry Maragaritas instead of having an open bar. Any cute names for that?

Thanks!

Re: Need help coming up with personalized names for wine

• What about some of your favorite places to visit?

Such as.....

"We love Lake Tahoe!" = "Tahoe Sunset....."

"We love the Honey Bee Bakery!" = "Honey Dreams...."

What are your two first names?  Combine them to create a new "winery" name...

Such as....

Mark and Liz = "Mariz Merlot"

Peter and Kelly = "Petely Sauvignon Blanc"

Some other ideas...

"Le Mariage Merlot"
    "Matrimonious Merlot"
    "Serendipitous Sauvignon"
    "Serene Sauvignon"

• Thanks for the great ideas!!!!!!!
  • The names don't have to have the type of wine in it. You could just list the type underneath whichever name you choose. You could use wedding  phrases such as "Wedded Bliss" or "We Do." Anything that has a connection to you and the groom would be great. We're naming our cocktails after our pets. The pomegranate mango one sounds tropical. Maybe you could name it after your honeymoon? "Nights in Paradise Pomegranate Mongo" ? Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's true! Thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards