Florida-South Florida
Options

I SAID YES!!

Hi All! my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years popped the question on Christmas Day and I could not be any happier. I live in Coral springs, and my head is around spinning with of wedding stuff. we don't have a date set yet, but I just like to look to see what is out there and get ideas of what I like. For those who are on here who are planning like crazy, can you give me some tips on unqiue venus, my FI doesn't want a beach wedding, like actually on the beach, but he does like an outside wedding like on the inner coastal. All ideas are welcome, I would just like to look and see how the venue sets up for weddings.
thanks !

Re: I SAID YES!!

• Options
    CONGRATS....planning a wedding can be sooo much fun and soooo stressful but good luck with all you future plans and endeavors...

as far as venues you may have to google search for some in your area thats kinda how i got started HTH...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! Not sure if you are flexible as to where you want your wedding but here are some good options: WPB Zoo Spanish library Bonnet House Miami Beach Botanical Garden Lastly, check out yacht clubs in and around your area.
  • Options
    congratulations!

The hollywood crown plaza is on the intercoastal and BEAUTIFUL! If we weren't getting married on the beach they would have been our choice! the coordinator there was amazing when we toured!!!

Also try Royal Fiesta in pompano beach, had beautiful setting and on intracoastal!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your engagement!!!

I would recommend using a wedding planner. They usually have a relationship with many venues and/or vendors and can get great pricing for you. I'm currently using a wedding planner. I can recommend Elegance Reserved, Inc. They service Florida, Georgia and other states. Visit their website www.elegancereserved.net or call them at 888-532-7303. They are very very good and stay in constant communication with you.

I hope that helps. Congrats again and happy wedding planning, it's so much fun!! :)
  • Options
    Before you do ANY venue searching, figure out a guest list (check with both sets of parents too, you'd be amazed who you forget about and/or who your family wants included) and a firm budget so you know what you have to spend and what kind of space you need. I can give you a ton of recs (I live in Sunrise), but I made the mistake of looking without a budget and fell in love with a venue we couldn't afford- trust me when I say you need to figure both of those out first, you don't want to have the problem I did!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!

I too am planning. I live in Delray and I love the Royal Fiesta place as well in Pompano. I am looking to marry in the Keys otherwise I would book there. The pictures of the place do not do it justice!! They include soo much as well... centerpieces, cake etc...!!

Figure out a budget and a round about of how many people... I made the same mistake and a lot of venues blew me off because I could not get them definite answers.

If you ever want to chat, private message me or email me nikegrl688@yahoo.com.  

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards