Florida-South Florida

Hair & Makeup Recs - PLEASEEEE!

This is gonna be the death of me, suggestions and info please!TIA
Captain Obvious The Thinker milkawhat badge

Re: Hair & Makeup Recs - PLEASEEEE!

• JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located? I'm using Melinda at the MAC store in the Gardens Mall and I think she's fantastic.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lutz at OM Beauty did an awesome job for me!  The salon # is (305) 668-0901...*am I allowed to post telephone numbers? If not, I apologize in advance. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting my makeup done by Nancy. She uses Chanel and Mac only and I've used her before for other events, she's fab.Check out her workhttp://www.nancysmakeup.com HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning on using Amy Palma if my trial goes well.You can also check into:Nikol from Fresh Beauty Studio (Goldie is using her)Anna Noriega A Mac Artist (Amaris, Augustine, the one Jillian found or the one Zobo Found)There is another one but the name escapes me.. GL
  • edited December 2011
    Arlete can you email me please xonane24xo@aol.com I would like to know Nancy's prices more or less :)   BTW -- i just noticed i think i know your FI! He went to coral park sr high right?
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my make-up lady, Valarie Stanley. Using Allison from A'Laison Salon. HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    **for hair
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yup I am using Nikol. I love her and Amy Palma's work - great stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nane24- Yes, FI went to CP graduated '99! What's your name so I can tell him? BTW, YGM.
  • oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dina Acle (she does hair and make-up)dragonflyflames@hotmail.com
  • pn04pn04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recs ladies. I'm checking them out right now.Jaime - Does Amy charge full price for the trial? I love her work but her prices are a bit high.
    Captain Obvious The Thinker milkawhat badge
  • edited December 2011
    Valerie Stanley -  that was the other one I was thinking of.Ann, no she charges $150 for the trial for hair and makeup. Still expensive but if I end up having to go for 2 or 3 trials to find someone the other way, then I figure it's actually cheaper. I just have to hope I love her as much as I think I will.
  • edited December 2011
    Arlette, HOw cool what a small world! =) I knew he looked familar! I was class of 2001, tell him i was jannette the class president every year for 2001 =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards