Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid had her baby today!

So one of my bridesmaid was due tomorrow 8/1 but had her baby today, the exact same day as our wedding day. I cant wait to see pics. but now wonder if she will even still want to be in the wedding since her daughter's 1st b-day will be the same day. hmmm not sure whats gonna happen!
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid had her baby today!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so cool! Awww, I love little coincidences like that! Congrats to your friend! About the still wanting to be in the wedding, maybe a compromise could be reached? Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwwww, that's so fun!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww so exciting. I'm sure she'll be happy to be part of your celebration despite the bday thing... it's not like they can't celebrate it the day before or after. That's what I would do.
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    aww, Congrats to her!  Maybe you could have a little cake brought out for the baby and have everyone stop for a minute during your reception and sing Happy Birthday.  But, I'd keep it a surprise.  And be sure you get the baby a little gift and give it to them then as well.  I'm sure your friend will appreciate that you thought of her baby.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards