Florida-South Florida
Options

A little Friday aftertoon AWing...

As most of you know, bc I wont shut up about it, we are doing our engagement pictures bright and early tomorrow morning with Andy from Lux Images!We'll be shooting on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. Please be sure to stalk their bloggy blog and send knottie vibes for good weather :)Also, just found out, FI's adorable Grandma just purchased our first registry gift from Bloomies...our everyday dishes!! So excited! I love Grandma Millie!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A little Friday aftertoon AWing...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I cannot wait to see them Jillian! I am so very excited for you. Congrats on your first registry gift - so exciting (ps my nana's name is Millie too!!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Grandma Millie! Everyday dishes were our first gift too and we love them. I think going bright and early will give you some beautiful lighting and no people!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwww, I'm SO excited for you!!!!!!!!! You & Scott are going to look gorgeous. Have a blast!!! I can't wait to see them!!! P.S. MY MOM-MOM IS NAMED MILLIE AS WELL !!! :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job Grandma Millie! Oh have fun and get a lot of rest for you big day tomorrow. Claudia
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your first registry gift, how fun! Have a blast at your e-pic shoot tomorrow! After Jessica's gorgeous shots, I can't wait to see yours!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Have fun Jillian!! Hopefully the weather cooperates your pics will look awesome :) I'm taking mine Sunday morning so hopefully the weather is not TOO hott this weekend :) GL!!!!!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm bursting out of my seat with excitement for you! we're going to take down the Lux site with our stalking. Grandma Millie is awesome, how sweet! Yay for gifties!
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Can't wait to see your pics!!! Great Gift from grandma!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Gals!! Millie is a great name, I think it must mean love in Yiddish :) D, I hope we bring that site dowwwwnnn!! Nane, have fun with your pics! They're going to be beautiful! Its supposed to be gorgeous this weekend, so fingers crossed!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww Jilly you know how excited I am for you for these pictures and the few free moments I will have at the computer this weekend will most definitely involve stalking the blog! Have fun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YEAH!! so fun!! we had such fun taking epics and it was so funny bc DH was DREADING them. then that night all he did was talk about how fun it was. You guys will have a great day! and yeah for the gift!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Have a fun and great time during your photo session tomorrow.  And, you have a very nice grandma  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    epics are SO FREAKIN exciting! We did ours on clematis. If you get done with worth ave early and have extra time, I have had several friends take epics over at the "big tree" (its behind the royal poinciana chapel if you dont know what I'm talking about) and they are AMAZING. Anyway, just a thought!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Jillian, I can't wait to see your epics! Hope everything went well yesterday!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards