Florida-South Florida

Quick Question...Which one???

Hey girls...Tomorrow I really want to take a few of my girls to try on what I am 99% sure will be my dress but I'm not sure which store would be best for the experience (none of them have seen it)????-Brides of Florida--Miami-Couture Bridal Inc--Bal Harbor-Happy Bride--Hollywood---I've been before...the first time I tried it on-Coral Gables Bridals--Coral GablesTIA!

Re: Quick Question...Which one???

• zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know the stores in Miami, but have a fantastic time with your girls. I loved going with my sister.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know there have been mixed reviews about Brides of Florida--Miami, but I went there with my GF's and they treated them soooo well (and me too). Mackie was great. I highly recommend them.I even got my dress early :-D
  • PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't understand...do all of these stores have the dress you think will be the one? I have only been to one out of this group. I had a great experience at Coral Gables Bridal with Vivianne. She is the owner's sister and was super sweet and accomodating.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls...yea, all of these places have my dress
  • tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since they all have the dress you are looking for...I would suggest Brides of Florida - it's not as upscale as the stores in the Gables but I know thay have the best prices.GL!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with tshura :-D
  • photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have said it before.  I would never go to Brides of Florida!  They were nice in the begining but they messed my friends dress order up three times.  They're alterations are horrible and our BM dresses came in super late  even though they were ordered well in advance.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Couture bridal is a really small store. Not sure how many girls you'll have with you but if it's more than 2 or 3 it will be tight in there!Also, just in case you want to try on a few others as well... go somewhere with a larger selection. I really enjoyed Coral Gables Bridal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards