Florida-South Florida
Options

Honeymoon Poll

Where are you going?  Fiance is suuuuper excited about going to Sandals, but me, not so much so I need some suggestions for something else or some convincing on Sandals!

Re: Honeymoon Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to see some of his family in Portland after the honeymoon, moving to Europe and then Cairo, Egypt for honeymoon :-D
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spain! Our friends did Sandals and they loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOpppsss...I meant BEFORE honeymoon we will be visiting his family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tour of Italy with a two week stay in Calabria :D
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We went to Sandals in Nassau for a week and thoroughly enjoyed the downtime.  We did leave the resort a couple of times and headed into town and over to Atlantis.  HTHOther ideas:Napa/Sonoma and San Franciscoa cruiseHawaiiMexico (but it's a lot of all inclusives)
  • Options
    SarahNESarahNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Hawaii and French Polynesia. The flying is killer but you can't beat those overwater bungalows :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are most likely going on an Alaskan cruise. We've done the Caribbean more times than we can count.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're both college brats still (even though I just graduated), and he'll be still in class during October, so right after the wedding we're keeping it simple and hitting Disney World for a week. It's where he proposed, it's our place, it's perfect!After that, right after Christmas, we're leaving for either Rome or Paris for 10 days or so. A classic, true, but we really want something romantique :)
  • Options
    glitrgrl25glitrgrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are going to key west for a few days, and then hope to do the alaskan cruise next year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going on a Mediterranean cruise to Europe - south of france, italy, barcelona
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand for 21 days.  I am super excited.  We actually just booked it on Wednesday.  It has always been my dream to go to Australia.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Sandals is great. They have an awesome reputation and are on the higher end of the all inclusives. The location is really key here though and I would suggest the Sandals in Antigua as I hear this is one of the nicest islands... why don't you want to go to Sandals? We are doing a week long exotic western caribbean cruise Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. I wanted to go to an all inclusive, sandals in particular, but we can do the cruise for a lot less money and honestly we have fun no matter where we go. I am not sure what you are looking to do so I can't make too many suggestions.... budget, time away, etc are all factors that would determine any suggestions I would make.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did a caribbean cruise, but that had a lot to do with trying to fit it into my schedule. we had a wonderful time, but if we had had 2 weeks to spend, we would have done costa rica... it was a good deal so that didnt hurt either. :)     we're planning on Italy in June next year though!! I'm pumped.  I have never been east of the Atlantic.
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cinthia we are doing Australia too!!! I'm SO excited!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For those of you going to the land down under....:x <--- this is me very very jealous lolFI is set on Italy, and we're making it up for the trip we planned this August that was canceled because of my evil uterus.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to the All-Inclusive (Adults Only) Excellence Resort in DR. I can't wait! We're staying for 8 days of relaxing goodness. Friends of ours went there for their honeymoon and loved it so much that they have been back twice since. There are great deals going around now. You should def check it out!
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at a Sandals in St Lucia for a week for ours. I also wasn't sure about Sandals but I have to say that we had the best time and it was nice not to have to worry about anything since it was all inclusive. We upgraded a little and had a room with concierge service and it was well worth it.
  • Options
    K.IsabellaK.Isabella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going on a cruise through Hawaii. 7 day cruise. we fly to Cali to Honolulu Hawaii and take the cruise through the islands.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: This is my beloved, and this is my friend.-Song of Solomon image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm super late but we are doing Couples Negril in Jamaica - check out the Couples resorts, amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are taking a cruise to rome, genoa, barcelona, majorca, tunisa, sicily and then back to rome where we will stay in the vatican for a few nights. YAHOOOOOO! I so sooo freakin excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to paris for a week.  That is all I know... lol...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards