Honeymoon Discussions
Options

We want to do a Cruise

What is the best deal going on a Cruise? We live in Michigan so we need airfair and the cruise tickets?

Re: We want to do a Cruise

• Options
    Visit cruisecritic.com and read reviews of the major lines.  One you find a line that suits your needs, check out which itineraties they offer.

For booking, I used cruisecompete.com, which is a free service that generates quotes for you based on the specific cruise you want.  We ended up with onboard credit and a free bottle of wine in our stateroom (from the agency we chose).  I would use them again in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I've always booked directly through the cruise line.  I've shopped around and found that the deals weren't much better elsewhere.  

In the past, when we booked with Royal Caribbean, I kept an eye on the pricing and when I noticed a drastic decrease, I contacted them and they refunded me the difference.  

For our HM, we booked with Carnival and got a better deal that the travel agent we looked into.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards