Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honey moon planing challenged

We have around 3,000 to spend on our honeymoon .We have been reading the post here and hear a lot about Sun Palace . So tell me where you guys book ? Website,Travel agent ?
We have never done much traveling at all so any help you can offer would be super . we know we want Beaches ,Pampering ,relaxation, NO KIDS, and great food :)  We need to book soon only 113 days until the wedding yikes I'm scared !
Crista the DIY Bride Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honey moon planing challenged

• Options
    My husband and I booked our trip there through expedia.  We did the flights, transfers, and the stay at Sun Palace.  Have fun!
  • Options
    The first time we stayed at Sun Palace we booked thru a travel agent. All the other times we have stayed there, we have booked directly.
  • Options
    It is best to use a travel agent. You will have an "advocate" in case you have a problem with your flights, transfers or the hotel. Some agents charge for their services, some do not. It's well worth their expertise and connections.

• Options
    Check out Couple's resorts in Jamaica. They usually run 50% off deals and sometimes airfare included. Sign up for their email Wed specials. There are affordable flights to Montego Bay. We just returned from Couples San Souci and enjoyed our stay. Couples Negril is a highly honeymoon popular resort too. I would check the rainfall amounts for your honeymoon time. Because of their mountains they can do have a rainy season. I'm not sure about wash outs, but it is something to consider. A daily afternoon storm is not uncommon but no one wants a rainy vacation either. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards