July 2012 Weddings
Options

Baby Update

Well Wednesday, we got a huge scare.  They told us the baby was breech, even did an ultrasound to confirm.  We were told they were going to do another ultrasound Monday, and if she hadn't flipped, they would do a C-section a week before our due date.  Well, we're lucky enough that she flipped on her own.  Hooray!  I'm dilated to a 2 or so, and they said pretty much any day now.  They estimate her at 5 lbs 14 oz.  Time to EAT! :)
BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!

Re: Baby Update

• Options
    yay!  I saw that on FB!  woot!!  Hope all goes well Nereida!!
  • Options
    Oh yay - so glad she wiggled herself to a better position! I can't believe how close she is getting to coming out - how exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!! That's so exciting and scary at the same time.  I hope it all goes well in the next week. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    How wonderful!!! A friend of mine is trying everything possible to get her baby flipped over, but she has a week left now. Was there something you did that you believe helped the baby flip??? She's looking for ideas!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay!  She's tiny!  Give that girl some food!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    Goodluck! Glad she flipped on her own! ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_baby-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:de573e21-cbb7-4c7f-b93e-2488aace7a63Post:eafa6d7a-8e09-4afa-92ad-03457759820f">Re: Baby Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]How wonderful!!! A friend of mine is trying everything possible to get her baby flipped over, but she has a week left now. Was there something you did that you believe helped the baby flip??? She's looking for ideas!
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]
    My friend who was studying to be a doula sent me this link: <a href="http://www.ribirth.net/docs/Breech%20Positioning%20-%20Turning.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.ribirth.net/docs/Breech%20Positioning%20-%20Turning.pdf</a><div>
    </div><div>I think what helped most is laying on the side I usually felt her on.  I also sat in a warm bath (water only up to my belly button or so) with some frozen peas at the top of the belly.  I tried the light and music therapy once.  They had told me Wednesday she was breech and by Monday she had turned.  I think she turned Saturday.  Tell your friend to keep positive thoughts and relax.  That's supposed to help as well. :)</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    Oh, I also tried the elephant walk, but I could only take a few steps, lol.
  • Options
    Scary  but we are so glad to hear she is in place. How exciting to know you will get to hold her soon. Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards