Florida-South Florida

18 kids & counting

is this woman for real? 18 kids? good grief. however... from wathing this show all day, i do think she children are extremely well-rounded individuals.
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 18 kids & counting

• JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her poor uterus! I've seen it once or twice and read an article about them when Octo-Ho-Mom came out and they are really great parents. Provide for all their kids, no loans, nothing like pimping out the kids for money.  Well I guess besides said reality show!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that lady is nuts BUTTTTT they are better than the john & kate plus 8 kids~
  • edited December 2011
    She's on to 19 now!!And Jillian her uterus is a-okay!From people.comAs far as her own health, her doctor told PEOPLE when her last child was born that Michelle's health was excellent: "Some women are made to have babies, and Michelle is to the nth degree," ob-gyn Amy Sarver told PEOPLE in December. "She is in terrific health without any strain on her uterus."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards