Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks? Or not really, but kind of...

1. FSIL ordered her BM dress! I have 10 bridesmaids and she is first to order...very exciting!!! 2. I made a consultation for laser hair removal - Tuesday, Sept 8th at 4:30. wahoooo!!!3. My prego-sister is at the hospital (again) - her blood preasure is high (again) - she is due Sept 21st (my birthday) but I'm hoping they decide to induce her tonight!! I am ready to be an auntie of baby # 5 (I currently have 3 nieces and 1 nephew) - she's having a boy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Checks? Or not really, but kind of...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Congrats!!!! 2) Oh very exciting, I am offically jealous of your soon-to-be hair free self! 3) I will keep your sister in my thoughts and prayers for a safe and SOON delivery!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court! congrats! We match with nieces and nephews (almost)!! I have four nieces and two nephews!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for starting to get the BM dresses ordered! That's a check for sure!Also Yay for the laser hair removal. I am seriously considering this. Curious, is it better to go for the first time when the hair is long or to have it only a lil bit of growth? I am wondering b/c I was gonna go for a wax later this week (finally) BUT Its insane down there so I wonder if they can laser on that mess?As for being an aunt again, WOO HOO! So exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice and simple delivery!XOXOX
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Awesome. 2. I am also super jealous, my sister had it done and loves it. 3. Lots of love and prayers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!!!!Jaime - they told me that if I decide to go through with it and want to have my first appt during my consultation, I have to have at least 2-3 weeks growth...I'm sure if you trim and get it done, you'll be golden!!I'm so excited. It's $1250 for 6 treatments (for the bikini extensive..I want to leave a bit of hair)thank you for the love and prayers for my sissy...here's hoping they induce, baby Max is ready to play!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah!!!! congrats on # 1 Court! So excited for you for # 2...you're gonna love it! i had it done and couldn't be happier and hope all goes well with sis! yay for nephew!!!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Yay 2. I have some advice for you: • Don't wax when doing laser you can only shave. • I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get a package deal where they guarantee your hair loss. I have the right elements (light skin and dark hair) it took way more than 6 treatments to have it completely gone. I have a guarantee that if any hair comes back for two years I can go again and again until it's gone. Also, my friend in Philly did it (I wonder if you're going to the same place) and she also did the bikini area. She was very disappointed after the last treatment b/c it was still coming back. So, I stress again to have some kind of guarantee. 3. I hope your sis does well!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. great check. 2. i'm doing laser hair removal on my underarms and bikini now and have gotten good results thus far.  good luck!3. yay for babies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Court! All you need is one person to start the BM dress train! Woooo woooo! And yay for laser hair removal! You know what a big fan I am. I am doing it for brazilian and lip and have only had amazing results. Like Lissette said, they told me to shave the area the night before my first laser appt so they could see just where the hair was coming in. I guess everyone does it differently. In between appts though you can only shave. Praying for your sister! Keep us updated on the little baby boy!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards