Florida-South Florida
Options

All makeup artists $65-100+?

Do all of the artists you know charge about this much? I have my engagement session next week and would really like a trial but need to save as much money as possible. Anyone know a more affordable artist? Thanks bunches!

Re: All makeup artists $65-100+?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    All of the ones on here do. Your best bet might be to go to a counter at the mall. I believe MAC charges $40 or $50, but you just have to purchase that amount of product and you get the application for free. GL!!!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girl is from the MAC counter at Macys in Boynton. She charges $45 if she comes to you. If you go to the store/counter they charge $50 worth of makeup.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Zobo, Do you think you can give me the info for your Mac girl? I'd love to see of she would work with me. Thanks :)
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    email me... zobo410 at yahoo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jorge Pena for e-session (as a trial) and the day of. I had to pay $50 for the 'trial' and then it was $100 for the day of. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, Lisette :)I will call Jorge Pena tomorrow
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    certain counters at the mall don't charge anything or 'require' you to purchase anything, such as clinique.i took my little sister there recently for her prom and her makeup turned out flawless. i highly recommend the dadeland macy's one, they're really good and very sweet. i'll usually buy a concealer or something small and then tip the artist very wellHTH, good luck
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did trials at both MAC and Bobbi Brown counters.  I really preferred my Bobbi Brown makeup (and artist).  His info is in my bio.
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mac store in International mall Macy's. Her name is Sylvia. She did my make up for my friends wedding and I plan to use her for my E pic's. Or also Lancome also has awesome make up artist. For MAC you have to spend about $45-$50.00 worth of make up. GL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards