Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Asheville, NC HM spot?

Hey everyone,

My fiance and I are looking to honeymoon in Asheville, NC in May of 2012. Would anyone happen to have ay recomendations? We're on a pretty tight budget, so anything around $100 a night would be great. Cabin, hotel, we're not picky, though a hot tub would be nice. :-) I know this might be impossible, but if anyone has any connections/knows of some places, I'd love to hear your suggestions. I've already posted on the local boards for NC, but I just wanted to try the HM board in case anyone here happened to know of something in NC. Thanks so much in advance! Happy holidays!

Re: Asheville, NC HM spot?

• Options
    DH and I visited Asheville this past May and had a great time! We stayed at a Springhill Suites which was nice but maybe not honeymoon "special." Asheville and the surrounding area though is beautiful! I would highly recommend driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway (or even going into Great Smokey Mountain National Park), perhaps bringing a picnic and bottle of wine?

This week Living Social Escapes is having an Asheville B & B special:
    http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/203208-blue-ridge-b-b-+-spa-credit

Biltmore is incredible and while pricey for tickets it's definitely something I would splurge. We had really memorable meals at Luella's BBQ and Tupelo Honey Cafe.

Good luck!
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards