Ohio-Cleveland
Options

looking for photographer under 1000

i cant seem to find anyone., everyone starts out at 1500 bucks..

~Michelle

Re: looking for photographer under 1000

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you had conversations with the photographers that you've contacted to see what they can do to work within your budget? Perhaps instead of a full day of their services, only do a few hours (and make sure they basically hit the highlights of your day)?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    alevtina is under 1000
    maria sharron will work with you but starts at 1200
    if you look back a few pages you should see some other photography posts, and going through the northeast ohio pages on theknot  should help a lot too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    imagen photography has an associate package. not sure how much they are, but I know they are talented photographers. 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    vamstadtvamstadt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

www.edrphotography.com

I'm not exactly sure what his current fees are, but I'm pretty sure he can be flexible and work with your budget.

• Options
    kittinkatkittinkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    McPeak Photography.  We just got our E-pics back and they look great!  Very affordable and their work is beautiful.  HTH
    www.mcpeakphotography.com
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    imageimage

Favorite Pictures

Brian's Mini Me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My photographer is great, and she's under $1000.....and I still get 2 photographers for the ceremony, her all night, the rights to my pics, all of them on disc and a beautiful album. She also have cheap print prices. Very reputable, I've met her, checked her out, etc. Give her a look, see what you think. If you do, tell her Jessica and Les sent you. We're getting married 11/6/10.
    Her name is Maria Sharron
    MariaSharron.com

Best of luck!

• Options
    clcandow07clcandow07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jay kossman with digital 504 has packages under $1000 he gives a free photoshoot with any packages (I am doing  an engagement shoot) he includes a photoalbum and all your photos edit and preedit with release, so you can go anywhere to print but his 4x6 prints are only 9 cents a print!!!!!!   http://www.digital504.com/index.php?splash=1
  • Options
    Celeste548Celeste548 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steve at Babulski Productions has very reasonable rates, with some packages under $1000.  All my friends that have used him have gotten their photos very quickly and very happy with the results.  www.babulskiproductions.com
  • Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com

We used Michelle and were very happy with the results!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steve Reidl 
    his website is http://www.stevereidlphotography.com/index2.php#/home/

packages start around 1000. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards