Ohio-Cleveland

Invitation Help!

I'm sure that this info is somewhere in the abyss of posts, but I'm looking for some suggestions as to where to go for invitations.  I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on them, but I would really like to be able to get everything from one place (like place cards, thank you cards, etc).   Any suggestions are welcome, online and local stores....

Thanks!!!!

Re: Invitation Help!

• saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

www.vistaprint.com

They have so many things to choose from and are running a sale right now. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We bought ours from www.rexcraft.com and had no issues whatsoever. They have a huge selection at all price points and are quick to ship. You can even get free samples of the ones you're considering to evaluate paper quality.

I've used Vistaprint before to order custom postcards and such, and they're great for that. I had no idea that the had a stock of wedding invitations, too.

Both are worth checking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie,
    Can you choose the colors on rexcraft?  Or do you have to use the colors shown?
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's been awhile for me.  :-) You can do a search by color family of invitations offered (ecru, yellow, white, blue, etc). As for typestyle and ink color for the printing itself, you can choose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i just got a sample kit from vitaprint today of sample wedding stugg and its great! i just requested it wednesday and its already here! i spoke with their sales woman on the phone and they said they could have my stuff here as soon as i wanted it for just a little extra (about $20) or just do the standard shipping, which is only about 3 weeks anyway!
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from www.elegantbridalinvitations.com, based out of the Detroit area.  I had looked at the invites in a real store- and then found this store online, and got a 40% discount off of the invites I wanted.  I needed a very large quantity, so the discount helped keep my budget in the reasonable range :)

The invites arrived in fantastic condition- I waited a couple weeks longer than I should have to order them,  but other than that, everything as great.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Do Not Go to paper trails in Rocky River...I did and spent 900.00 there for only 70 invites and then was treated like poop!!!
  • edited December 2011

Flower Factory and Michael's  - only if you are thinking of printing them on your own.  They have invitation kits - table place cards and thank you cards to match but purchase separately - for 60 invites I paid $40 - the invites have a website which you place your box code in the search engine and it pulls up templates so printing is a cinch.  Since you are printing them - you can make the wording however you wish making them more personal.   My family/friends could not believe I had created mine.  They looked beautiful and professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards